• 15 •

~ Rose ~• Jeon Jungkook •Chapter 15————————————————————————

~ Rose ~
• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 15
————————————————————————

I soon ended the call and shut off my phone. No matter what his excuse is going to be, I don't wanna hear it. I don't even want to see his name appear on my phone.

He's not over his ex, an ex I didn't even know exist. An ex I'm sure he didn't plan on telling me about.

Rose? Who's rose?

I keep asking myself this question, hoping my brain would remember someone named rose.

————————————————————————

Jennie started blaring music as we both got ready for the party as she does. She was singing her heart out to whatever song was playing.

I put on a black leather skin tight skirt with a lace black top with some black knee high boots.

We got in my car and drove to the best club we know. The most famous club where everyone from campus comes to.

————————————————————————

| Jeon Jungkook |

Every text I sent to Y/n, wouldn't deliver. Every call went straight to voicemail. Why isn't she answering me? Is she ghosting me?

No, why would she ghost me? I've done nothing wrong. Right?

"Dude, why the down face" Mingyu asked

I stared down at my phone at the messages to Y/n that still haven't delivered

"It's y/n, I think she turned her phone off. My messages won't send" I tell them. "It's already 6 and she hasn't texted me since 3"

The8 sat down beside me "You only went on one date and already fucked things up?"

I rolled my eyes at him "That's the thing, I did nothing wrong yesterday. I know I didn't."

A knock on the front door made everyone's heads turn. Jimin got up and answered the door, a few moments of silence filled the apartment as we all waited for someone to enter

"Jungkook" Jimin said "It's for you"

He revealed the person standing outside the door. Rose.

"Kookie" she smiled as if everything just became more clear to her.

My mind was stuck. Why is she here? Why show up now?