1

Jimin closes the door behind him and steps in. He struggles to close the door as his hands are preoccupied. Fumbling with the door knob he tries to be quiet but a boy's voice behind him tells him that he has failed miserably.

"Step aside" the boy says as he closed the door.

"Thanks." Jimin replies.
"So...How was the moon today?"
"Pretty.....as always." Jimin tells Jungkook his roommate and best friend who he had woken up at 4 am because he couldn't hold his telescope in one hand and close the door with another.

Jungkook yawns as he speaks "I still don't get what you see everyday..."

Jimin doesn't speak and only smiles to himself and goes to his room quietly. Jungkook doesn't mind his silence as he knows the special place the moon has in jimin's heart. He isn't aware of the reason but he just accepts his best friend's likes.

***
"Jimin! Wake up ! I don't think you want to miss Mr. Smith's class." Jungkook's voice booms through their shared apartment but to no avail jimin only groans.

"Ugh why did i take this class again" he rubs his eyes and sits up. Without any choice left he makes his way to the bathroom to freshen up.

The apartment is filled with the smell of freshly made coffee and toast. Jungkook hands him a cup and they both sit down. Jimin really appreciate's his best friend's efforts. No- not just because he gets free breakfast every morning...okay maybe because of that too but he really loves Jungkook who has always took care of him despite being the younger one among them. "Mrs. Park will kill me if i don't." Jungkook has always answered the same whenever asked but deep down even jimin doesn't know why his best friend is so caring maybe it's just in his nature.

Jimin glances at the clock, seeing it's 7:45 already he rushes out of the apartment not wanting to be late for his class.
"Atleast finish you breakfast..." Jungkook says under his breath but his best friend had left already.
"Hey ! YOUR WALLET ! GOSH ATLEAST PACK UP PROPERLY!" Jungkook shouts from the back but it's of no use. He sighs. "This boy... I don't know what he would've done without me" he says as he grabs jimin's wallet and his own bag and leaves the apartment.

——————————————————————————————-
A/N: Hi everyone! This is Mihi ^^
If you're reading this book thank you sm it means a lot.
Don't worry i'll update soon and you'll soon get to know more about jimin and his love for the moon*winks*
Again..tysm for reading and pls look forward to the rest of the book ily<3