5.

The sun shines brightly on jimin's face as he gets off the bus. That was a long ride he thinks. The supervisor  is gathering all of them in one place for the head count. He sees yoongi among the council members standing there.

"So what do you plan to do first ?" Jungkook looks at jimin from his side.
"Don't know really...where is hobi hyung ?" He asks.
"He went to take care of his boyfriend."
"Oh...right". They both laugh.

Hoseok and yoongi have been dating for about 5 months now. Jimin's glad that they aren't those pda couples so other people can actually hang out with them. Nonetheless they are his very close friends and he loves them.

Jimin and Jungkook think a bit more about what they should do. Their only motive to come here isn't only just a fun trip. They're here for 4 days and other than relaxing and goofing around they also need to do some survey in the nearby town and with the people living near the hills.

Jungkook tells jimin that another university students are also here.

They are total 15 students here with one supervisor. It's a bit hectic for the supervisor but the 3 council members help him. A cabin has been booked for them in the hills. It's not that big so they need to adjust in it.

A camper van is also available and yoongi takes it. Hoseok being his boyfriend follows him.

Slowly jimin and jungkook also go inside to their assigned room. There are 4 rooms in the cabin so 4 students are gonna be in each room and one student shares a room with the supervisor.

They both enter their room and see the other two students are already there. Jimin recognises them as mingyu and ji-hoon.
"The guy from the bus" he thinks.

They all talk a little and all of them know each other from different classes so they settle in peacefully.

***

It's now 6 pm.

Jimin is outside helping the others with the preparation for dinner. They are planning to do barbecue and their group's duty is to prepare the ingredients.
When jimin finds ji-hoon beside him. He contemplates on asking him about the stream.

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" Ji-hoon says annoyed.

"Ah- sorry it was just that...I overheard your conversation about that magical stream so i wanted to-"

"It's nothing probably just a rumour so don't think about it too much" jihoon says suddenly interrupting jimin.

"Oh okay." He must have been annoyed that nobody believed him, jimin thinks and gets back to his work.

***

10:30 pm

Everyone is done with dinner and the group assigned to clean up is only outside. Rest of them had already returned to their rooms and jimin sits alone in his room looking outside the window when Jungkook comes in.

"What you looking at ?" He asks.

"The moon." Jimin says still looking outside.

"Will you go out with your telescope today?"

"I...don't think i can. The supervisor is kinda strict and told everyone to go sleep in their rooms." Jimin answers Jungkook sighing.

"Too bad the moon looks prettier today."

"Yeah it does. But I don't want my head cut off by yoongi hyung so i'll just sleep for today." They both laugh at jimin's statement. Yeah yoongi can be quiet strict.

"Okay then goodnight." Jungkook says and lies down and jimin swears he hears him snore instantly.
He smiles. "Must've been tired."

Jimin also lies down on the makeshift bed on the floor as he hears the other two come inside too.

***

00:00 am

The clock reads. But jimin is still wide awake.

"Ugh i shouldn't have slept so much in the bus."

He's been trying to fall asleep for 2 hours but to no avail. Jimin sighs and decides to go to the bathroom.

"Who made the bathroom outside the cabin." Jimin says to himself. The weather is a bit chilly so he hugs his jacket close to his body.

On his way inside he catches a glimpse of the moon.

So beautiful he thinks. But the view is getting blocked by the trees. He knows he should go back inside but the moon looks too tempting and he feels it calling him towards it.

Losing he decides to just go for only a few mins to look at the moon. Quickly he goes inside and grabs the small bag that has another of his telescope. It's a small one. He takes that one as it will be easier to carry and quickly rushes outside but quietly as to not wake anyone up. He carefully places his feet and within a min he's outside the cabin's territory.

***

It's very dark but thankfully he brought a flashlight with him. Jimin looks up at sky but unfortunately the tree leaves are still blocking the view. Thus, he decides on going a bit more far. He promises to himself he'll return soon.

He's still walking and trying to follow the moon. Suddenly he sees that a bit more farther from where he is there's some bright light. It looks enchanting.
"Maybe there are less trees there that's why."Jimin reasons with himself and goes towards that bright light.

But suddenly his feet slips and he falls down.