18.

Play: Until I found you by Stephen Sanchez for a better experience ;)

Taehyung had gone back to the stream in the morning only. Fearing he might cry seeing Jimin leave. He did tell Jimin that he'll be okay but honestly he's scared. Scared of being lonely again. But now there's another fear as well. Fear of not being able to see Jimin again. Just only in the past 3 days both of them had developed a deep bond. It's surprising how much comfortable he feels with Jimin, even when they had just met he felt so safe with him. Then there's the thing of them being able to feel each other's emotions. He has so many questions. If only he had his sister with him there, she would've been able to help him with these questions.

Well...there's a possibility. The possibility of Jimin being his destined soulmate. But he had only heard moonlings being soulmates of each other. A human and a moonling ? That's a bit unheard of...But just thinking of Jimin being his soulmate, Taehyung's cheeks start to heat up and his ears grow pink. Just the thought of it makes him feel all giddy. Aghhhh.

"I wish Jimin was here with me." Taehyung thinks. He lies down on his back on that same rock and closes his eyes. The sun is shining bright on his face but his mind is only filled with Jimin. He misses him. His smell, his soft touch, his tight hug, his smile when his eyes turn into crescents and his cute cheeks. Taehyung misses it all. Oh my god. What is happening with him ? And his voice. Oh that sweet voice. Just hearing him call his own name with that sweet voice calms Taehyung down. It makes him forget all his worries and fills his stomach with butterflies. If only he could hear it one more time...

"Taehyung !"

"Not my brain now imitating his voice." Taehyung scoffs.

"Taehyung!!"

Huh. But it feels so real.

"Taehyungiee !" Jimin's voice calls him again and he feels someone shake him. Wait. What ?

Taehyung blinks his eyes open and to his surprise Jimin's face is right above him. His big wide eyes staring straight at him. His plump lips are moving as if they're saying something. Does he misses Jimin so much that now he's hallucinating him ?

It takes another violent shake from Jimin to finally bring Taehyung back to his senses.

"Are you okay ?" He asks with worry in his voice.

"Uh- yeah...when-when did you come here ?" Taehyung asks, still in daze. Jimin is really here. He can't believe his own eyes.

"A while ago. I called for you so many times but you were not responding and I got so worried !" Jimin pouts.

Cute.

Taehyung laughs. He has been so lost in Jimin's thoughts that he didn't even realise the real Jimin has been calling his name.

"I'm sorry jiminie." He also says with a pout. "I fell asleep I think."

"It's okay.." Jimin says while looking down.

"But what are you doing here ? Aren't you supposed to leave ? What if you miss your bus ?" Taehyung worries.

"I-I.." Jimin feels suddenly shy. "I wanted to see you before I leave...and if i miss my bus, I'll just stay with you." Jimin finally says, a pink blush evident on his face.

On the other hand Taehyung feels his heart can just burst now. How can Jimin say something like that so casually. What is wrong with him and his heart. Somehow he calms his stupid heart down and finally speaks.
"That...That would be nice.." but he realises soon how wrong that must sound. "I didn't mean you should miss your bus, I mean yeah that would be nice but-but not missing bus.." He stops himself and accepts that he can't just form coherent words right now.