3.

Jimin rushes towards the bus station with one hand holding his luggage and the other his telescope bag. He's late ofcourse and this is the last bus. If he fails to catch this one there's no way he'll reach uni in time unless he somehow teleports there...which is not happening so he runs. As fast as he could, but it's not easy when you have two heavy bags with you.
"Good gracious why do i have to be late WHY!!!" He cries.

Jungkook tried to wake him up but it was of no use. Jimin sleeps like the dead and this is the consequence.

When he woke up he saw the clock and panicked immediately. Tried to speed up every process but he's still late.

"Oh god if you're up there help me please"He cries out to god now and he sees the last bus standing on the bus station. He speeds up even more as he sees the bus revving up it's engine ready to leave.

He shouts.

"WAIT ! WAIT FOR ME PLEASE !!" He's breathless now but the bus leaves.

Jimin drops to the ground. "No ! NO this was the last bus...the next is after 30 mins and it's already 8.15 there's no way i can reach before 8:30"

He feels helpless and just then a car honks behind him.

"Hey ! You need help ?" Says the driver. Jimin turns around and sees a black car. It looks expensive. He goes towards the front seat to see the driver's face, and all he can say is "Handsome"

"Thanks haha"
'Wait shit did he say it out loud' he curses under his breath.

"You looked in a hurry and i just saw the bus leave, do you maybe need a ride ? I think we're both going towards the same destination." The kind man says.

"Yes! Oh sorry you had to see me like that, i need to go to the university and i'm very late for the head count for the trip."

Jimin answers scratching his neck.

"Oh kinda guessed. Don't worry get in ! I'll give you a ride, I'm going there too."

"REALLY !?" Jimin coughs and controls himself. "I meant really ? I mean is it okay ? I can try to-"

"Oh i insist! And besides I don't think there's any other way. Now get in before it's too late." The guy tells.

Jimin thinks he's right. It's better to just take this offer before it's too late plus he doesn't really want to get killed by yoongi hyung and...Jungkook, oh gosh he's gonna kill him for sure. And so without being anymore late he quickly keeps his stuff in the back seat and get's in the front seat. Thankful to the kind stranger who came to save him in the form of an angel.

The guy starts the car and drives off.

"Thank you so much for the ride...by the way i'm jimin" he introduces himself and bows slightly.

"Mention not jimin-ssi i just happened to have seen you right on time." He laughs.

"Oh and i'm Namjoon, literature major 3rd year. It's nice to meet you !" He smiles again showing his dimples. Jimin finds him adorable.

"I'm dance major, 2nd year."

"I know"

"Oh ?"

"Yeah..you're quite famous and i've seen your dance video. I must say jimin-ssi you dance very well." Namjoon says while steering the car.

Jimin suddenly feels shy. He's gotten compliments before too but it's Kim Namjoon praising him. Yes, he knows him too. How could he not ? He's the most charming and intelligent literature major.

"Ah thank you so much and please just call me jimin you're even older than me namjoon-ssi."

"Okay and please I would love it if you call me hyung" he says showing his dimples again.

Oh those dimples.

They talk some more about their daily life and university. And within a blink of an eye they are there at the gate of the university.

Jimin gets off the car thanking namjoon once again. And he drives off towards the parking. As his car leaves he sees yoongi throwing glares towards him.

He's dead.

Yoongi approaches him while he thinks of all the ways he should apologise.

"Park jimin-" yoongi's about to say but Jungkook interrupts him.

"Hyung! He's finally here so please forgive him this once." Jungkook says.

"Yes ! Atleast i'm here right ? And..i'm only 10 mins late. Please forgive me this once." Jimin pleads rubbing his palms together.

Yoongi sighs. "Fine, but just this once. Next time you won't be let off the hook this easily." Yoongi warns him and walks away. He's part of the student council and very busy so he's anger is understandable.

"Thank you hyung" both Jungkook and jimin say in unison.

"Thanks bro, saved my life" jimin fist bumps Jungkook.

"Nah... i need something more than just a thanks. I literally save your ass everytime."

"Ugh okay what do you want"

Jungkook wants to say something but decides on not saying it and instead says
"Treat me to a meal next time."

"Okay geez, now let's go." Jimin smiles at him and grabs his bags.Jungkook follows.

****

"Jiminah! You're finally here ! Yoongi was really chewing up my brain." Hoseok smiles widely as he approaches and hugs jimin.

"Yes hyung, sorry for all the trouble."

"Ahh it's okay anyways let's get on the bus now it's getting late." He says.

"Yes yes hurry up." Jungkook screams from the bus.

And both hoseok and jimin get on the bus. Hoseok being the kind angel helps jimin with his luggage and both of them get seated. Jimin takes the window seat with hoseok on his side and jungkook and an other guy behind them. And thus the bus drives off and jimin looks out of the window at the pretty scenery.

                                                    ————————————————————————————
A/N: Hii again ! Thanks for reading!! Woah this chapter was kinda long. The story is just starting so please be patient and grab some popcorn and get ready!
Please don't forget to leave a vote and comment as it motivates me a lot!
THANK Youu ilyy<333