11.

A/N: hey thank you for reading this book !! Don't forgetting to leave a vote as it mean a lot and motivates me a lot too !! Thank you <3

The sun started to peek from within the trees. It was morning.

Taehyung looked to his side to see jimin's beautiful face, sleeping peacefully. He suddenly remembers about the cabin and even though how much he does not want to wake the peaceful jimin. He has to, so he starts to shake him a little to wake him up.

Jimin's head was on Taehyung's shoulder all this time. He begins to stir as he wakes up. It was all still very peaceful until jimin remembered where he is and where he was supposed to be at.

Quickly taking a glance at his watch, panic starts to rush through his veins. It's almost 6 am. A few students back in the cabin must have been awake by now. Oh god what does he do.

He tells Taehyung to hurry up and that if they don't reach there before 7...they would be doomed.

They both start to run when Jimin remembers Taehyung is wearing his white suit.

"Hey ! What about your clothes ?" He asks while running.

Taehyung soon gets what Jimin is talking about.

"Don't worry i'll get changed in the cabin." He replies.

"But what if someone sees us ?"

"They won't". Taehyung looks at jimin with a smug face.

Jimin doesn't know what he's talking about.

***

As soon as they spot the cabin from the path. Taehyung tells them to stop. Jimin is confused as to why they are stopping here.

"We're gonna go inside secretly." Taehyung tells him and puts a finger on his lips.

"Huh ? How-" Jimin doesn't get to finish when suddenly Taehyung grabbed his hand and starts to walk with him straight towards the the cabin. What ? Won't they see us like this. He thinks to himself. But while they are walking he notices that nobody is noticing them. A few students are in the yard outside the cabin and they are just doing their own work. No one is even batting an eye towards them. It's like they are invisible. Wait ? Invisible?

Without hesitating he shoots taehyung with the question on his mind.

"What is happening ? Can they not ....see us ?"

"Dun Dun Dun !! Jackpot! Yes we're invisible so they can't see us." He replies with his boxy smile plastered over his face.

Adorable.

"But we can only be invisible if we hold hands." Taehyung says with a slight blush.

"Oh...so ?"

"I'll walk you upto there...then can you handle everything else ?" He asks jimin while pointing towards the window of jimin's room.

"Yes don't worry about that."

"Okay let's go then." He says.

Jimin can't believe he's invisible right now. He thinks if this is all a dream, that he'll wake up from soon. But the warmth from Taehyung's hand tells him otherwise. He can't help but let a blush creep up his neck.

***
Jimin turns the knob and opens the door. Taehyung walked him up to the front of his door and himself went to the bathroom.

He's greeted by Jungkook looking straight into his eyes, sitting on a chair hands folded.

Jimin suddenly feels he entered an interrogation room.

"Where have you been ?" Jungkook asks with a stern voice.

"I...i went to get some fresh air."

"Don't lie hyung...i've been awake since a long time and neither were you inside the cabin or outside getting some "fresh air"." He finger quoted the last part.

"So tell me ....this time honestly where were you ?"

Jimin looks up to the younger and knows that this time he cannot get away by giving some excuse. So he begins and tells Jungkook everything. About Taehyung, how he met him, where he was for the past few nights. Everything. Slyly also leaving out the part of Taehyung being from the moon.

By the time jimin finishes, there's an unknown look on jungkook's face. He looks a bit angry but more relieved. Atleast jimin hyung was safe he thinks. But was he really ? Is Taehyung safe to be around with ?

"...so that's all."

"Hmm...i'm glad you told me everything." Jungkook hums.

"Yeah...sorry for worrying you." With his head down jimin says.

"I was just worried for you hyung....we are here in the middle of the forest...and you've been missing at nights. I was scared that what if something happens.." Jungkook holds in a sob.

"Kook...I get it..I'm sorry for lying. I was just a bit confused and i was gonna tell you everything."

"It's okay hyung...but I still don't trust this Taehyung guy. What was he even doing in the forest at the middle of the night?"

Jimin laughs but doesn't answer further.

"You will...soon."