6.

"Ouch- did i...did i fall down a small cliff?" He says rubbing his ankle when the bright moonlight falling on his face is blocked by something , rather someone.

He looks up and sees the two most beautiful eyes he's ever seen. He's hypnotised and enchanted.

"Beautiful" he says.

"Huh...you..okay?" The voice above him says. It's deep and velvety.

Jimin feels like he's in some type of a dream but he breaks out off his trance when he sees a hand extended towards him. He grabs it and stands up. Brushing off the dirt from his clothes he looks around him for the first time.

Now he sees that it's a boy standing in front of him. He's tall with black hair. He's wearing a white suit. Jimin thinks why he's standing in the middle of the forest wearing a suit. But the boy looks ethereal. His eyes are a shade of grey and they are once again hypnotising jimin. He feels like getting lost in them like seeing something that he's been yearning for forever.

But he's once again back to his senses by the boy speaking.

"Are you okay ? You fell quiet deep." The boy says and jimin looks up from where he fell. It really is quite beneath from where he was standing. Then he hears the sound of water. He looks and sees a stream shining like it's magical, behind the boy.

He tries to walk but instantly falls to the ground. The boy rushes towards him and holds him and helps him stand up.
Jimin thanks him and the boy helps him walk to the rock near the stream to sit down. Jimin is about to look into the boy's eyes again but instantly looks away.

He sits down on the rock.

"Take off your shoes." The boy tells him.

Jimin doesn't feel like asking anything more so he does whatever the boy tells him , almost as if he's hypnotised by him.

He slowly takes off his shoes and sees that his ankle looks swollen. The fall must've been bad.

The mysterious boy goes towards the stream and dips his hands in the water and takes some of it in his palms. He comes towards jimin and pours the water in jimin's ankle.

To his surprise jimin sees his ankle going back to normal quickly. The pain seems to go away too.

"What?" He says under his breath.

Jimin looks at the boy with wide eyes. But the boy just smiles.

Jimin tries to stand up and as he thought the pain is gone completely and he can walk just fine. He still finds it unbelievable and looks towards the boy.

He must've read his mind as he answers "the water."

Jimin thinks that it must've been the cold water...right? That's why his swelling reduced...yes it was the cold water. There's no other logical explanation to it...unless...

No. Jimin quickly brushes the thought away. He looks at the boy again and sees that he's gone.
"Huh where..." jimin is about to say but then he sees that the boy is now sitting beside him. He's looking up at the sky. Following his eyes jimin also looks up and sees it. The moon. Magnificent and gorgeous. Shining bright, so bright in the sky surrounded by the stars. He thinks he can look at it all his life.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" The boy says.

"Huh?"

"The moon. It's beautiful" the boy says again.

"Yes. Yes it is."

Jimin answers. He observes the boy for a while. He's handsome ,ethereally handsome, almost like he's not human.

The way the boy is looking at the moon, jimin thinks that he must also like moon gazing a lot. Just like him.

"You come here often?" He asks gathering up courage.

"Um...yeah? Kind of." The boy answers.

"What's your name?"

"Taehyung." The boy answers again.

"It's a beautiful name. By the way I'm Jimin." He smiles and extends his hand to shake hands. The boy looked a bit cautious at first but then slowly grabbed jimin's hand and shakes it.

Taehyung's hand is big and it almost engulfs jimin's small hand. But then he smiles. And jimin could swear that he almost fell in love with the boy. How can one be so beautiful? He thinks the boy is like the moon. He's enchanting him and calling jimin towards him. And jimin feels he'll fall in love with the boy if he looks at his eyes any longer, just like he did with the moon.

So he looks away.

"Do you like watching...the moon ?" Taehyung asks in a slow voice.

"YES !" Jimin answers enthusiastically. He tones it down thinking it might scare off the boy. Jimin speaks again.
"Yes ! I mean i love watching the moon. It feels like second home to me you know ?"

"Yeah same for me" Taehyung answers. But he's looking at the moon again.

They both spend some more time looking at the moon. But jimin is looking at the boy more than the moon. It's a first. The moon is infront of him in all it's glory but jimin is looking somewhere else.

***

He glances at his watch and sees that it's 3 am already.

"Oh shit !" The boy looks at jimin startled by his voice.

"Oh sorry...but i must go now. Or else my friends might come looking for me." Jimin apologises and bows to the boy.

He's about to leave but he turns around and tells the boy.

"You should also go home now ! Taehyung-ssi...it's late." He bows one more time and leaves.

Taehyung sees the boy leaving and sits at his place again. His eyes back on the moon.

                                                  ————————————————————————————
A/N: hii it's mihi here again! So...what do you think of the story so far ? Please let me know in the comments and don't forget to leave a vote as it motivates me a lot!
Once again tysm for reading ily<3