12.

A/N: Hiiii and sorryyy for disappearing. Studies yk? I was so caught up in them ㅠㅠ I'll try to update more often from now on.

Today they were going to the nearby town to sell everything they made so far. Jimin made some cups and small decorative pieces. They were all sorts off designs but the most prominent ones were of course the moon ones. He made small badges like things from wood and clay shaped like the moon, some like stars and coloured them yesterday. He was really proud of them and couldn't wait to find out what the nearby residents will think of them, he hopes they like them, after all...he did try his best.

***

They were sorted into groups of three this time and jungkook didn't waste any time and went straight towards jimin to be in his group but Taehyung also did the same and now the newly built trio of Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were making their way towards the town.

"Where should we set up our stall ?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know....the supervisor said we can set it anywhere just within the town. He's really of no help...how are we supposed to do all of this by our own !?" Jimin says. Clearly annoyed.

"That's the project hyung...to teach us of the difficulties-

"We can go there." Jungkook was cut off mid sentence by Taehyung as he pointed in some direction.

Ugh. Jungkook didn't like being cut off like this and this boy...is really the worst. He doesn't like Taehyung at all, that's clear.

"Oh yes taehyungie ! That place seems perfect with the statue of the mayor being there i'm sure a lot of people will pass from there." Jimin answers looking at Taehyung unaware of the grumpy mood of the boy behind him.

Taehyungie ? Since when are they on a nickname basis? Seriously? Jungkook is growing nothing but more and more tired of this suddenly appeared out of nowhere boy.
***

Soon there little stall is all set up. It's nothing much but just a table and a banner above it that reads

'TAEMINKOOKIE CREATIONS'

"What a ridiculous name...what is it some ship name ? Ugh why did i think of it like that". Jungkook scoffs.

"HEY ! it's cute. Stop being so grumpy like an old man." Comes from jimin.

"Yeah i like it ! It's cute." Taehyung agrees with jimin.

" see ? I knew i could trust taehyungie" and they both giggle.

"Yeah. Whatever."
Jungkook thinks he can puke. What is it with them? Why are they acting like that? Although he said it's ridiculous, Jungkook does find the name quite cute. Just the 'minkookie' part though. Why won't he? Jimin came up with the name and whatever he does is cute. Just only if this Taehyung can go away...he rolls his eyes slightly as he thinks of the boy.

***
"So...is anyone gonna come this way or...." Jungkook says in a mocking tone.

"Yeah...we've been sitting here for half an hour now and not a single soul is in sight." Jimin dips his hands on his palms and rests them on the table.

"Hey pretty boy ! Didn't you recommended this place saying it will be crowded with people?" Jungkook mocks Taehyung. The first time after they've met he spoke directly to him.

"I didn't say crowded." Taehyung simply states with a blank face.

"But you did say people will come this way...if by people you meant ghosts then sorry we can't see them."

"The city centre is close so I thought there will be people. Maybe they sensed your aura and felt annoyed that's why no one's here yet." He fires back.

"OH !? as if your aura is any better."