20.

Jimin flinches due to the sudden contact on his hand and turns around in a flash. His breath gets stuck in his throat for a min before he finally breathes.

"Taehyung ! You scared me." He speaks and engulfs taehyung in a tight embrace.

The latter is confused but returns the affection. "I didn't knew you were coming to visit me today. If I had known I would've waited here." He tells Jimin with a smile on his face.

Jimin pulls away from the hug and finally looks at the boy. Taehyung is smiling and so is he but there's something different about the smile on Taehyung's face.

"Are you okay ? How have you been ?" Jimin asked.

"Just missed you like crazy. Better now that you're here." Taehyung once again trapped Jimin into a tight hug. Jimin doesn't mind any of it. Infact his face is beet red right now so it's better he doesn't face Taehyung directly.

"Let's sit somewhere now. I have something for you !" Jimin tells him excitedly and they both take a seat at their favourite rock. Jimin rummages through his bag and takes out the little box. Taehyung keeps peaking into the bag out of curiosity.

He takes out the box and places it infront of Taehyung. "Here. I brought a gift for you. It's..it's a phone. I didn't have more money or else I would've brought you a better model but i'll buy you a nicer one when I get the money-"

Jimin was about to finish talking when he felt something wet touch his hand. He looked in front of him and saw Taehyung kissing the top of his hand with the serene moonlight falling on his features. Jimin wished he had a camera with him. He would've loved to capture that moment forever.

"Why did you stop ?" Taehyung asked.

"You-" Jimin couldn't form any words.

"Oh..sorry if I caught you off guard." Taehyung said with a hand behind his neck suddenly aware of what he just did.

"No."

"Huh ?"

"No. I-I don't mind," Jimin said shyly. "I like it when you do that."

Both there ears and faces turned beet red. But on hearing Jimin's approval Taehyung slowly scooted closer to the boy and pressed his lips against Jimin's forehead.

"What about this ?" He asked while looking at his eyes.

"I like it." Jimin answered without any hesitation.

"And this ?" This time Taehyung kissed his temple.

"Mhmm" Jimin hummed in approval.

"This?" This time the destination of his lips being Jimin's cheek.

"Like it too," Jimin was about to continue when he felt Taehyung place a kiss right beside his lips and stop. He didn't stay there for long and quickly moved back and looked at Jimin with big round puppy eyes. Asking.

"Love it." Jimin answered the unasked question and Taehyung broke into a shy smile, his ears turning more and more red. He looked ethereal under the moonlight with pink blush dusted across his cheeks. But he couldn't help but feel a little dissatisfied. He tried to reason with himself that he has no reason to feel like that. But he was weak, so weak. Can you blame him though ? Taehyung was truly angelic. The serene moonlight elevating it even further. He looked directly at Taehyung's eyes. They were grey in colour with some silver streaks some blue. He was pretty, so pretty that Jimin couldn't stop himself any further and gave into the temptation.

Taehyung was a little startled at first when he felt something touching his lips. It took him a min to realise what was happening and the moment he did his brain became fuzzy. Jimin's soft plump lips were pressed against his own. The kiss was soft and elegant. Full of warmth and comfort. It was just a peck though but Taehyung didn't let him go without kissing Jimin back.

Once Jimin withdrawed from the kiss he couldn't think straight at all. What just happened ?

He couldn't believe what he just did. Neither of them could. Jimin was about to apologise when Taehyung spoke first.

"Do it again." He said firmly. It was kinda cute Jimin thought later.

But at that moment Jimin was only confused. "What..." Before he could speak another word, Taehyung once again pressed his lips against Jimin's. This time with more force and passion. It wasn't soft and subtle like Jimin's. But more obvious. They both felt like staying like that forever, drowning in each other's warmth. Something had changed the first time their lips met and this time it became even more obvious.

"Do you feel it too ?" Taehyung moved back from the kiss, catching his breath.

"I do." Jimin answered while catching his own breath. They looked directly at each other. As if communicating with their eyes. Both of them felt it. That feeling when they kissed. Neither of them knew what it was, but at the same time they did.

They sat in silence for a while. It wasn't awkward, ok maybe a little. But Jimin felt he should just speak his heart out at this point and get it done with.

"I like you !" He blurted out quickly. Taehyung was a little shocked at the sudden confession but he knew what he felt too.

"I like you too." He said softly and Jimin's heart literally melted and his brain became a whole mush. He never thought he'd get to hear these words from someone. He always had tough luck in the dating scene. But now that he is hearing those words, that too from someone so beautiful, he can't figure what to do.

"Jimin...are you okay ??" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"Huh ? Oh, yeah i'm...i'm fine." He was looking at anywhere but towards the prince sitting in front of him.

"Are you sure ? You look a little pale and you suddenly became quite. Are you feeling sick ?" He asked worryingly.

Jimin thinks Taehyung is really a good observer. Escaping him is pretty impossible.

"It's just..." So he starts. "It's just hearing you say it back felt really nice. Like really nice and I couldn't form any thoughts after that." Jimin smiled looking down and hearing his confession Taehyung also burst into giggles.

"Why are you so cute Jiminie." He said. "Everything you do is so adorable and endearing. I feel like I'm falling for you even more. From the first day I saw you there's something that's been attracting me towards you. I feel so safe and comfortable around you and you make me so happy." Taehyung smiled his boxy smile.

Jimin was once again speechless. It's the same for him as well. There's something that's always pulling him towards Taehyung. He feels at home with him.

"It's the same for me. You feel so familiar." Jimin said while smiling.

Taehyung looks at the moon. "Do you think it's the moon that connects us ?" He asks. "Maybe." Jimin answers while also looking at the gleaming moon. Jimin had thought that the only thing he'll love was the moon for the longest time. But after meeting Taehyung, another addition of a room in his heart doesn't seem too bad.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Hellooo and sorrryyyy for dissapearing again ><
My exams were going on (are still going on) and life was happening so I couldn't update also i think I'm suffering a writer's block as well. Sigh. I'll try to update more often but sorry this time no promises :( Sorry for the short chapter as well ㅠㅠ

Anyways THEY KISSED AHHHH . Though I'm not really satisfied with how this chapter turned out. To be honest I had something else planned but I forgot ㅜㅜ but I still hope you like it. This book was supposed to be shorter originally but haha 20 chapters in and I still don't have the ending planned out ㅠㅠ

Ok enough of my rant now . I hope you still like this chapter!! Votes and comments are much appreciated as that's what keeps me motivated. Thank you for reading <3333