7.

The sun is up now, bright light coming from the window is illuminating the whole room. Jimin is awake but still lying on the mattress eyes wide open and staring up at the ceiling. He still can't put his head around the events from yesterday night.

What was that place ? How did the water actually healed his ankle ? And most importantly, who was that boy ? And why did he feel so dazed looking at him? Jimin had a lot of questions. His head hurts from thinking too much so he gets up and makes his way to freshen up.

Just then he hears Jungkook's voice.

"Where were you last night ?"

Shit. He thought everyone was asleep.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He answers quickly.

"You weren't in the cabin i know that. Where did you go ?" Jungkook asks again this time a bit more accusingly.

"Oh ! Umm... I went to the washroom." Jimin says and tries to walk away. But Jungkook again stops him in his tracks.

"Don't lie hyung. You weren't here for hours. Where were you ? You know how worried i was ?" Jungkook says and jimin now finally looks up at his face. He regrets it instantly. Jungkook's expression is dead worried, so much that he feels guilty for lying to him. But he can't tell Jungkook about yesterday, atleast not yet.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about. I need to go now" jimin said hurriedly and ran away.

"Hyung-" Jungkook sighs. He knows clearly that jimin wasn't in the cabin yesterday. Just where did he go ?

***

Jimin has been avoiding Jungkook so far. He doesn't know why because he can just tell Jungkook that he went deep in the forest, He'll worry too much. But he hasn't lied to Jungkook ever and he doesn't like it. So he avoids him which he knows, is probably worse.

Breakfast is being served, jimin doesn't feel like eating. He has his plate with food in his hands, sitting a bit far from Jungkook. He feels bad for doing that but he can't help.

Just then he hears some commotion outside. He goes outside to see what's going on and then sees something he never expected.

Taehyung was standing there in his same white suit looking gorgeous just like last night. With a slight confused expression on his face.

But why is he here ? He's wondering when Taehyung spots him and his whole face changes. He's now smiling form ear to ear and rushes towards jimin.

Jimin is a little startled but smiles nonetheless.

"Jimin.." Taehyung speaks almost whispering.

"Jimin do you know him ?" The supervisor asks him. He doesn't know what to answer when another boy speaks.

"Sir! I think he's from the nearby town."

An idea strikes jimin.

"Yes sir, umm...i do know him he's uh my friend from the nearby town ! My grandparents live there so...i know him form there." Jimin says quickly. It's not a complete lie. He knows Taehyung and his grandparents do live in the nearby town...just not alive.

"Oh...okay then well he looked a bit lost so I wondered." Says the supervisor.

Jimin feels like they're gonna send Taehyung away now but looking at his face it doesn't look like he wants to. He thinks of some excuse but not much comes to his mind.

'He's lost ? No he's a grown ass man. He needs help? But i told them that he lives nearby..uhdj this isn't helping.' Jimin scratches his head. Taehyung has seemed to notice jimin's state. He could feel the guy is stressed and suddenly he speaks.

"Uh can i spend the day here today ? I don't have much to do..." Taehyung asks in a broken speech. And everyone is looking at him now. He feels shy and lowers his head a bit.

"Hmm but it's against the rules..."

"Yes sir ! He's a native here so he might be of help !" A girl shouts.
"Yes sir ! Please let him !" Another girl speaks up and jimin also contributes.
"Yes sir ! I believe he can be of help."

Jimin doesn't know why the girls said that but maybe because they are also mesmerised by Taehyung's aura just like him. But he plays along. And it seemed to be working as the supervisor looks like he's in deep thought.

He finally speaks, "hmm okay but i hope he won't cause any trouble."
"Yes sir he won't !" Jimin says a bit too loudly and Taehyung imitates him and says the same.

Everyone seemed to went smoothly but Jungkook doesn't look convinced and now is very suspicious of jimin.

***

When he gets the chance, jimin quickly pulls Taehyung away in a room quiet far from the main area. He made sure no one can hear their conversation.

"What are you doing here ?" He asks Taehyung. But the latter only smiled.
"Jimin..." he said raising his eyebrows slightly.

Jimin was confused, Taehyung doesn't seemed to quite understand what he's saying but he keeps repeating his name. But he did speak back there... is he a foreigner ?

"Where do you live ?" Jimin asks while doing some hand gestures trying hard to express what he's saying. Taehyung looked like he finally understood and said.
"Moon"
"Huh ?"
"Moon, i live." Jimin is far from perplexed. Not is the boy able to speak their language and now he's saying he lives on the moon ? Jimin asks again.

"What? What do you mean by that ?"

"Moon. My home." Taehyung repeats.

He's about to ask more but someone knocks on the door. Jimin quickly opens it to reveal Jungkook standing outside.

"Yoongi hyung is calling you." He says but keep looking at Taehyung standing behind jimin with a annoyed look. But Taehyung just stares back at him innocently.

"Oh ? Okay tell him i'll be right there." He tells Jungkook and is about to make him leave when the younger speaks.

"Is everything okay hyung ? You look a bit stressed and you're not even telling me anything and you keep avoiding me." Jungkook says sulking. But jimin reassure him.
"Everything's okay kook i'm just a bit busy...don't worry and have fun i'll tell you everything later. Now go ! I'll be right there."

Jungkook accepts his words and leaves. Jimin also tells Taehyung to leave but he thinks that because of the lack of Taehyung's communication skills he might get in trouble, so he accompanies him outside.