23.

His lungs feel constricted. The once peaceful feeling is gone, replaced with a feeling of confinement. He desperately wants to open his eyes but can't. He desperately wants to cry for help but he can't even open his mouth. One moment he felt like he was floating in zero gravity but now he feels like someone is pushing him back.

What is this heavy feeling above me ?

Jimin feels like his chest, head everything is being crushed under a heavy weight. He desperately tries to grab onto something and feels his one hand already occupied.

Yeah that's right. It's a hand. Taehyung's.

All his senses feel like they are coming back all at once. Just a few moments ago he wasn't feeling anything and now he's feeling everything, all at once. Just then, he feels a force pulling him upwards. His hand raises against the pushing weight. Jimin peeps through one of his eyes and sees a bright light coming from upwards and a figure pulling him upwards. Making sense of anything feels impossible. His body is becoming limp slowly so he lets whatever force is carrying him, take him wherever it wants.

His head crosses a membrane and bright light welcomes him. After staying in the darkness for so long, the bright light burns his eyes. Somehow, Jimin opens his eyes. Squinting, he looks around. The sky is not blue but a mixed gradient shade of pink, purple , orange and blue. There's water all around him, that looks like it has glitters mixed in it. Finally he looks beside him and sees a astonished Taehyung, staring at the ethereal sky in front of him. His eyes twinkle brightly.

"Tae ? Where...are we ?" Jimin asks, breaking the trance Taehyung was in. The boy turns his head to look at Jimin. He gives a big boxy smile and says,

"Home."

***

Turns out, when the both of them jumped in the water, somehow the portal was opened and so here they are at Taehyung's home, The Moon Nation, Dalnala.

"...I thought we'll just dissapear with the stream like I used to. I had no idea the portal would open right at that time !" Taehyung speaks with wide eyes as they make their way through the grassland, where the river they had popped their heads up from, was. "I thought I was dying." Jimin stated honestly.

"What ?" Taehyung laughed. "It was confusing for me too, as it was just the second time I had done this. But I didn't think I was dying." He continues to laugh.

"Can you blame me !? It felt like I was in zero gravity and everything was numb. How could I have known that we were travelling through portals !?" Jimin crosses his arms in front of his chest and pouts. How can Tae make fun of him like that !?

Taehyung noticed the cute pout on Jimin's lips and hold his hand once again, "you look so cute when you're angry."

"I'm not trying to be cute right now ! I'm actually mad at you." He turned his head to look the other way and stopped walking.

Taehyung made a sad face and stood in front of Jimin, "will you really stay mad at me Jiminie ?" He also said with a pout. Jimin sneakily took a peek at the boy but was caught by Taehyung. "Hmph, yeah I will be mad at you."

"Jiminiee pleaseee , forgive mee ?" Taehyung said with such big puppy eyes that Jimin would just go blind by his cuteness. "Ugh," he stomped his feet lightly. "Tae ! You won't even let me stay mad at you...Fine ! I forgive you." Jimin finally gave up. After all what even is he in front of Taehyung's cuteness.

"Reallyy ? But say it with a smile ?" Taehyung requested again. Jimin unable to refuse, smiled and hold Taehyung's face between his palms. "I really forgive you. How can I stay mad at my Tae ?" Hearing his words, Taehyung's ears turned red and a hint of pink appeared on his cheeks too. Jimin saw this as an excellent opportunity. "Ohh are you blushing Tae ??" He teased.