21.

Whose baby is crying this loudly ?

Jimin presses his pillow tightly against both of his ears as he tried to make sense of this screeching voice that has been reaching his ears since the past five minutes. He finally opens his eyes to find that annoying voice coming from beside him.

Jeon Jungkook.

That annoying brat has changed his morning alarm sound to that of a baby crying in autotune. What even. Jimin thinks. There's also a note along with the alarm.

"Because you won't wake up with beautiful flute sounds :p"

This boy....

As soon as Jimin stops his alarm another sound starts to ring across the room.

Speak of the devil, Jimin thinks.

"Hello."

"So my plan worked." Comes Jungkook's voice from the other side of the phone.

"You dipshit...wait till I get back. The moment I get my hands on you-

"Calm down shortie."

"What.." Jimin is in utter disbelief. " what did you just call me !? Wait till I get back you piece of shit."

But Jungkook just laughs in response. "We'll see about that hyung. Well did you eat yet ?"

That's Jeon Jungkook for you. One moment he's teasing and then next he's worrying about you. Jimin squeezes his eyes close. "I just woke up Jungkook..."

"Thought so. Okay then go search the kitchen too, see if you have something to eat or check your bag. I put some packets of ramen in it before you left so you would be good to go for breakfast and then..."

"Jungkook." Jimin stops him mid sentence. "I can figure it out myself. I'm an adult remember ?"

He hears a sigh from the phone. "Okay...I'm just worried about you sometimes hyung. Okay then you go for breakfast. Oh ! And when are you gonna meet Taehyung hyung ?"

"Oh..I met hi-" Jimin's eyes go wide. He was just about to confess that he met him last night only when he remembered that Jungkook doesn't know everything about Taehyung.

"Hello ?"

"Yeah ! I mean...I'll go see him today." He quickly answers.

"Oh okay then. I'll hangup then. Have a nice breakfast !"

"Yeah I will ! Bye." He says and hangs up the call and lets out a breath. Almost exposed himself there.

He opens his phone again, thinking of texting Taehyung when he remembers he didn't even teach the boy yet. Jimin closes his eyes and lies down on the bed. Last night's events coming back to him slowly. As soon as he remembers everything he goes red instantly. He can't believe all that happened ! And Taehyung said it back.

Jimin presses his face onto the pillow and squeals. He feels like a teenager again. What is Taehyung doing to him ?

Speaking of him. Where is he ?

Jimin finally gets up, stretching his limbs a bit. The fatigue from running in the forest with his bag has started to show its side affects as he can feel his muscles hurt a little. Thanks to Taehyung and his ability to find direction that they were able to reach his grandparents' house even in the dark. He doesn't even wants to think what would've happened if Taehyung wasn't with him.

His grandparents house is situated a bit far from the main town, making it closer to the deep forest which turned out to be a huge advantage. It's quite big with a living room, bedroom, kitchen downstairs and two more bedrooms and another living room like area upstairs. There's a also a garden and backyard. The architecture is old korean style with some hints of modernity. He had given Taehyung the other room upstairs to sleep in.

Jimin makes his way towards the room but opens it to find it empty. When he doesn't find him even in the bathroom, he goes downstairs to see if he's in the kitchen, also growing a little panicky. But his nerves calm down when he sees Taehyung in the garden, sitting on the grass fumbling with the soil and Jimin thinks for the nth time that he looks absolutely ethereal, with the light early sunshine falling gracefully on his honey skin and the light dew in the atmosphere making it seem like there are glitters around him.

"Good morning." Jimin says softly.

Taehyung turns around to look at him, flashing his bright smile. "Good morning Jiminie."

And suddenly Jimin is completely speechless. What does one say next ? Taehyung is looking absolutely breathtaking and a whole zoo starts a circus in Jimin's stomach.

"Did you sleep well ?" Taehyung asks and Jimin thanks god that he did. "Yeah and you ?"

Taehyung smiles in response. "Me as well."

Jimin feels like he's in a dream, a dream that he never wants to wake up from. It's so peaceful with birds singing their beautiful song and the sunlight making the grass look like it has glitters on it, everything seems heavenly and Jimin wants nothing but to keep things peaceful just like now.

***

"So you press this ? Oh !"

"No Tae....no..Not that !" Jimin groans out of frustration. Looks like things never stay too peaceful. He's been teaching Taehyung the basics of using a smart phone for the past hour but they've only gotten past unlocking and scrolling through the apps till now.

"Tae...you have to slide the green icon up to receive the call."

"Why's there so much scrolling anyway !?" Taehyung speaks with tiredness in his voice. This thing has been unusually difficult for him.

"Well, it's just there," Jimin decides on ending today's lesson. It's been tiring for both of them and maybe they just need a breather. "Okay, that's enough for today. We'll go to the next part later." He stretches his limbs.

Taehyung also takes one last look at the phone and places it on the table. Soon the sound of stomach rumbling echos through the room. "I'm hungryyy jiminie." He talks with a pout.

Jimin realises it's already 1 pm and decides that what they need right now is a good lunch to fill their crying stomachs. "Okay then, let's go !"

They both get up and make their way towards the town. "By the way ? Where are we going ?" Taehyung asks. "Hmm let's just look for a decent restaurant in the market." Suddenly Taehyung stops in his tracks. Jimin looks back to see his face pale as chalk. "Tae !?" He holds his shoulders gently and gives them a little shake, but Taehyung doesn't look up. "Tae ? Don't worry. We're going nowhere near that place. You'll...you'll be safe. With me, yeah ?" He tries to reassure the boy, but Taehyung only looks up with uncertainty in his eyes.

Jimin only smiles. "Let's go yeah ?" He takes Taehyung's big hand in his own and makes his way again. Unaware of the turmoil beside him.