9.

Once again they're walking side by side. They've collected enough wood by now. Jimin looks up at the sky and sees that it's gonna be dark soon. He turns around to tell Taehyung that they should hurry back but he sees Taehyung searching for something frantically.

"Did you lose something?" He asks.

"Yes. My- my ring."

"Your ring? Were you wearing it? How does it look like ?" Jimin asks on seeing the dead worried look on Taehyung's face. It must be very precious to him.

"It's this big and has a blue-white stone in it." He describes with his fingers.

"Okay let's look for it together then."

***

It's been quite long since they've started searching. Going back on their tracks to see if he dropped it while collecting wood. The sun has long gone down and jimin is using his phone flashlight now. He sees the battery, 25%. If they don't hurry up they won't have enough light to navigate them back to the cabins.

He was about to almost miss it when suddenly jimin spots something shining within the leaves. He scrounges through them and finally sees the ring.

"I found it !" He screams happily.

Taehyung runs to him and a sense of relief washes through his face on seeing his ring. He's about to take it from him when jimin speaks.

"Looks like i need to put a ring on your finger." And they both burst out laughing.

"You got me."

"I did."

And then jimin gives Taehyung the ring and He checks his watch.

Shit. It's almost 8 now. The supervisor is gonna kill them if they don't return instantly.

He quickly tells Taehyung the same. And they both hurry back.

***

"I think we're lost." Taehyung states.

"Fuck." Jimin looks at his phone and sees that only 7% battery is left and they've been wandering at the same place for quite some time. It's fully dark too now. Jimin starts to feel scared. There's not even enough network to call for help. He doesn't know what to do and starts to pace back and forth.

Taehyung notices his distress and speaks.

"Don't worry...we'll reach there."

"How !? We're lost Taehyung. How are we gonna go back !?" He shrieks.

Slowly Taehyung looks up at the sky and says.

"The moon, it'll show us the path." And he starts to walk.

Jimin doesn't have the energy left to argue and just follows the boy.

He is now starting to see the cabin lights. Did they really finally find their way back !? He sees Taehyung is still following the moon.

Finally they're there at the gate of the cabin. Jimin sees Jungkook talking to the supervisor with a big frown on his face. Looks like he's arguing. Just then Jungkook turns his head and notices both the boys standing at the gate.

He doesn't hide his relief and calls out.
"JIMIN!!" And runs towards him and engulfs him in a hug. Jimin was almost about to fall due to the impact. He was about to scold Jungkook for hugging him so tight but he heard his sniffles. Jungkook is crying?

"Hyunjgh- where were you omg do you know how worried we were !???" He says in a muffled voice.

"Kook- calm down i'm here now don't worry...calm down now i'm here." He says in an assuring tone.

Jungkook finally composes himself and backs away from the hug and finally looks at jimin. He's eyes are red and the tip of his nose is red as a tomato. Jimin almost laughs at Jungkook's state.

"I thought- I thought i'll never see you again." Jungkook says and is about to burst into tears again. But jimin puts his hands on the younger's shoulder and says.

"I'm sorry big baby, we got lost but Taehyung helped in finding the way back. I'm sorry i worried you so much but i'm here now so don't worry." He tries to calm kook down and rubs his back.

It seemed to work as he got calm.

Taehyung was smiling and observing the whole scene from the sides.

"Park jimin and you Kim Taehyung you both will have to face punishment for coming this late. But since you got lost I'm letting you both go this time." The supervisor speaks firmly.

"Yes sir !" Jimin answers and him along with Taehyung and jungkook make there way back inside the cabins.