27.

"How the hell did you get here ?" Jimin asks Jungkook as soon as they stopped crying.

"Where am I ?" But Jungkook asks first. "Dalnala, The moon nation and my home." Taehyung answers.

"WHAT!?"

Jungkook is astonished. The last thing he remembers is being pushed into the pond then how did he come here? Where even is Dalnala and what even is the moon nation? He's never heard of anything such like that and trust him, his geography is pretty strong.

"Uh...what country ?" Confused he asks. Jimin senses that there are way too many questions to be answered so he figures it'll be better to go inside first.

"Jungkook you must be freezing let's get inside first," Taehyung says as if he read Jimin's thoughts.

"Yes! I'll answer all your questions but let's go inside." Jimin also says. Jungkook cooperates with them as he's too confused to even say anything.

Once inside, Taehyung prepares hot chocolate milk for everyone, and Jimin explains everything. It takes a lot of "whats" and "no ways" and "hows" to make Jungkook "The oh so Scientific and logical person" understand all of it. But he finally accepts the fact that they really are in another universe where he got transported through a fucking stream !!

How ridiculous!

He thinks but Jimin's expression says that it's nothing but the truth so he tries (keyword tries) to take it in.

"Okay. So you two and me as well got here through a fucking stream and Taehyung is the prince of Dalnala and is probably not human and he was stuck on earth and now we don't know what's going on here." Jungkook says in one breath.

"yeah..." Jimin squeaks.

Jungkook with a "Are u serious" expression plastered all across his face, pulls Jimin closer and whispers, " Hyung you do know that this guy COULD be lying about it all ?"

Jimin takes Jungkook in his hand in an assuring manner. "Yes, Jungkook I do know that but does the pink sky and the colourful eggs and the weird atmosphere here makes you think that he is lying?"

Now Jungkook is speechless. Jimin is right, everything about this place does feel different from Earth. So if everything he just said is true then-... He guesses it'll just take some time to accept this new reality.

He sighs, " I suppose you are right." He ponders for a second and speaks, "But Hyung there must be a way to get out of here right? Then why don't the two of us just...I don't know... go back ?"

Now Jimin sighs. Yes perhaps, Jungkook is right. This has nothing to do with them and in some way or another maybe they could go back. The people here also hate humans so what good could they do to them? But then he turns his face towards Taehyung, who's currently in the kitchen making something, inattentive to their conversation. Why is he here? He thinks.

It's Taehyung. He's here for Taehyung. He promised him that he'll never leave him alone.

"I can't leave Jungkook", Jimin speaks, "Taehyung needs me here and I can't leave him alone." The look in Jimin's eyes spoke much more than his mouth and Jungkook understood that it won't be easy to take Jimin with him.

"Okay," Jungkook says and gets up from the chair leaving a confused Jimin behind. "Where are you going ?" He asks.

Jungkook doesn't respond and only takes his stuff out from his bag one by one and puts them on the table. "Thought I'll just make myself home if we're gonna stay here anyway." Jimin gets up with a big smile and hugs him tight. "Thank you, Kook, thank you for understanding."