17.

Long lost in each other's company Jimin had totally forgotten about the fact that he has a cabin to return to, and it's currently 5.30 am. He's fucked.

Quickly he gets up from Taehyung's lap. Some time in the night they had changed their positions, him in Taehyung's lap. He takes a glance at Taehyung and sees the boy still dozing off. Poor him, he must've been tired and uncomfortable like that. Jimin feels bad. He shakes Taehyung's shoulder lightly to wake him up, but alas. Defeated he tries calling his name.
"Taehyung !"

"Taehyung!" He calls out again while shaking his shoulder.

Taehyung gets startled from it and quickly opens his eyes and looks around. The moment his eyes lands on Jimin who's standing just in front of him, he calms down.

"Haa good morningnh" Taehyung yawns and rubs his eyes. "Good Morning pretty boy." Jimin greets back smiling.

"You think I'm pretty?" Taehyung asks with a teasing smile.

This boy...

"just sometimes..." Jimin also says cheekily and they both burst into laughters.

This friendly banter had totally made Jimin forget about why he was rushing in the first place. He suddenly remembered and quickly told Taehyung everything. They both started rushing back to the cabin and Taehyung again uses his invisibility powers to escort them back into the cabin, hidden from everyone's eyes. He drops off Jimin in the bathroom and himself goes to the terrace and casually comes down the stairs.

"Taehyung ? Where are you coming down from ? When did you come back ?" The supervisor runs into him and says with a surprised expression.

Taehyung's eyes go wide. He had totally forgotten that he didn't come back to the cabin yesterday. Shit.

Quickly he rummages his brain to come up with some explanation.

"Uhh... I came back early in the morning. I-I a actually forgot something here so I came back quickly." He says.

"Oh...ok I guess. Just don't spook me out like that haha." The supervisor laughs pats Taehyung's shoulder and leaves.

Taehyung takes a breath of relief.

***

Jimin quickly washes his face and goes back to his room to get his toothbrush.

"Moon again ?" Says a voice. It's Jungkook. He's sitting on a chair looking outside the window. His gaze locked at the main entrance.

"Yeah.." Jimin replies faintly. For some reason he's nervous.

"Hyung...I didn't see you come inside ? And there's only one gate. How did you enter ?" Jungkook says with one eyebrow raised. He doesn't yet know completely about Taehyung and Jimin isn't sure if he should tell him about it. You see Jungkook isn't the type to believe in fantasies and stuff. He's the most rational person ever always backing up events with science. Jimin doesn't think he'll believe him even if he tells him about Taehyung.

"Um...You must have missed me. I came through that way only." He gives an excuse.

Jungkook doesn't say anything in response rather just nods lightly and goes back to looking outside the window.

***

It's the last day of their school trip.

Which means, they'll be returning back to Seoul today...

So...what about Taehyung?

Jimin had totally forgotten about the fact that they were here for a school trip and that they have to return back to uni. But he promised Taehyung that he'll never leave him, but how is he gonna do that ? He couldn't possibly take him back with him to Seoul. There's a lot of reasons for that.
1. He shares an apartment with Jungkook and there's only two rooms.
2. The landlord had strictly said no one else can live there other than the two.
3. He doesn't know if Taehyung would like to leave the stream and go with him.
4. Taehyung will have to leave soon too right....?

He sighs. First he decides, he needs to discuss this with Taehyung. He goes downstairs to look for him. Taehyung isn't there. Where did he go ? Jimin wonders.

He goes upstairs and checks the rooms. No sign of Taehyung there either. Did he go back to the woods ? No that can't be. They just came back a while ago. Jimin remembers he hasn't checked the terrace yet, so he goes there and yes. There is Taehyung, sitting on the chair eyes fixed towards something. Jimin calls for him and he turns around to look at Jimin.
"Hey." He greets.

"Hi there." Jimin greets back and takes a seat in front of him. Without stalling any further he directly asks the question.

"So...we are leaving this afternoon..." he says in a low voice.
"Yeah I heard." Taehyung replies with a tone of sadness in his voice.

"So... I was thinking, would you like to come with us to Seoul?" He asks.

"You were considering that ?" Taehyung asks as if he can't believe what Jimin said.

"Yes of course. I promised you that I won't leave you didn't I ?" He assures him with a smile.

Taehyung doesn't say anything first but just shows his boxy smile. So adorable. Jimin thinks.

But then Taehyung's expression gets replaces with a sad one. "But Jimin...I can't leave this place. What if they come back to get me and I'm not here ?"

Jimin expected this. But he doesn't know what to say now.

"Then...what about us ? How will we meet." Says Jimin with a frown on his face.

"I-I don't know..."

"Seoul is a bit far from here. Not too far but it takes about 2 hours to commute. How about I visit you on the weekends for now ?" Jimin suggests with a smile on his face. He wants to stay close to Taehyung all the time. But with his university and the travel expenses it won't be possible. If he could he would come back here everyday but he's just a broke college student. Affording tickets to palseong hills won't be possible for him plus the time. He sighs. Is there no other solution to their problem ? He can't even insist Taehyung more to come with him because even if he does agree where would he let him stay ? Their apartment is small enough already...

Taehyung ponders on the suggestion and then nods happily. "Yes ! That would be great." He smiles.

But Jimin isn't fully satisfied. He's worried about Taehyung's safety as well. After all, the man he had mentioned before is still around. Will Taehyung be okay around here ?

"Are you sure ? Won't you feel lonely Taehyung? You can still come with us to Seoul. I'll figure something out regarding your stay. You can stay in my and Jungkook's apartment till then and after that I'll try to rent another apartment for you-"

"Jimin." Taehyung says calmly and holds both of his shoulders. He continues.
"It's okay. I don't want to trouble you. Stop worrying so much. I will be fine here and if I sense any danger I'll hide myself and you'll come here on the weekends. That would be fine for me ." He says everything with a smile.

"I'm just worried..." Jimin lowers his head.

"Everything will be okay. Don't worry." Taehyung reassures him and moves forward and wraps his arms around the boy in a tight hug. Jimin hugs back and they stay like that for a while.