Say It All, Say It Now

A/N: Lol Just kidding! Here's the full chapter:) Enjoy!

__________________________________

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Don't Say Anything

BY: Sleeping With Sirens

"Why are you so pissed off?
I can feel it through the wire
It's late now, why aren't you sleeping?
Shouldn't you be in bed?
Come on and state your case
Don't leave me in the dark
I hear the silence on the line
Yeah, all those broken parts..."

_

Vic's P.O.V

When I was younger, I used to think that my brain and my mind were the same thing. I was wrong; I understand now. Your mind and your brain are too very different things. Your mind is what produces your thoughts, while your brain produces an idea on how to act on these thoughts. Whether the thoughts be good or bad, your brain will always be the reason for that tiny voice in the back of your head telling you that maybe certain things aren't the best idea. No matter how irrational your thoughts are, your brain will always be the reason you think twice about something. Brains are logical while minds are not.

Your mind is the thing that can drive you insane, while your brain is the thing doing everything in it's power to keep that from happening.

The mind can be a very powerful and very dangerous thing. When alone, your mind cam become scarier than your worst nightmare. How is this? Well, your mind is what creates the idea of your worst nightmare in the first place, so it sure as hell can create something a lot scarier. When it comes to suicide; when you feel as if these thoughts and urges are becoming too strong for you to handle, too strong for your brain to slow itself down and help you think rationally, just know... that is your mind overpowering your brain.

When your mind is able to overpower your brain... that is the real reason you're driven down the road of insanity

"Hey."

I was snapped out of my pointless rant when I felt Kellin's fingers dance against my chest, while his voice left echos swirling through my head, even seconds after he was silent again. His voice was always softest in the morning, atmospheric almost. I think he was just trying to be a little more quiet, because of how early it was. It was simple, yet I found It hypnotizing. If I didn't feel so wide awake, I could have fallen back asleep just listening to him talk. 

"Mhmm?" I hum in response, keeping my eyes on the ceiling. 

We were currently in his bed. My arm was stretched out beneath his neck; his head was resting against my shoulder, one of his hands resting on my chest, absentmindedly drawing shapes every so often, while the other was somewhere curled to his side, tangled within this mess of sheets. It couldn't have been any later than five in the morning. The nurses had been in about half an hour ago to give us our medication. After she left, Kellin shifted in his half-asleep state, watching me from behind his sleepy eyes; he pulled his blanket back and patted the spot on his mattress next to him, motioning for me to get into his bed. It was funny, I didn't even have to say anything, and neither did he.

"Aren't you tired?" He asked.

Yes.

"Shouldn't that be my line?" I joked.

 "Normally, yes. But I slept last night..." I hear him let out a small laugh, "You didn't."

"How would you know if you were asleep?" I ask, putting hand over his. He slowly curled his fingers, letting them lace together with mine.