THIN, Where The Hell Have You Been?

A/N: The song of the chapter might be triggering.

__________

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Skin & Bones

BY: Marianas Trench

"Laughing like it works

Bleeding like it don't hurt

Knock you off your feet

Even if you need me

Tear you apart and I hate how I need you

Feeling so easy, make me skin and bones

I'm always on my knees for you..."

Vic's P.O.V

"Vic?"

I look up, seeing that I am sitting in my own bed, my legs crossed, awkwardly in the middle of my bed. My neck was stiff and so was my back. I feel my head pound as I blinked to let my vision become clear again.

"Vic..." I hear the voice again.

I look to my right to see Kellin, cautiously walking towards me. He lets out a sigh of relief as I acknowledge his presence. 

"What?" I asked him, confused as to why he was looking at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head, "Yes...Why?"

Kellin's mouth slowly closed as he stood up a little straighter before hurrying to towards the door to close it. I felt myself get slightly more nervous as he returned to me, sitting beside me on my bed, still not speaking, but giving me this look... He was scared... No, worried.

"Kellin-..."

"Do you remember when you first got here-...That time during therapy... You didn't speak and you just kind of starred...and they asked me to bring you up here? You told me you couldn't remember any of that-..." He said with caution.

"Yes..." I said, remembering one of the first conversations we had when I first arrived, "...-Is this going somewhere?" I asked, wanting him to get to the point.

"Do you remember any of this morning?" He asked.

I look down at my blankets, feeling confused all of a sudden. I tried my hardest to think, but no matter what... All I could remember was Kellin falling asleep in my lap last night and... My family and the memory, so clearly as if I had just relived it in my sleep. 

"N-No." I whispered.

"I woke up on the floor, but you were in your bed. You were sitting where you are now, just...staring. I tried to talk to you, but you didn't say anything. You didn't even move. It was like you didn't even know I was there." He says as his voice slowly becomes more of a whisper.

"Did you tell anybody?" I quickly asked.

He shook his head, no,"I just figured you would snap out of it like last time..."

I let out a sigh of relief wanting to forget that while I was here physically, mentally, I was somewhere completely different.

"What do you think triggered it?" Kellin asked after a second of silence.

I sighed, "Just-... something Joanne made me talk about." I shook my head, knowing that she made me remember when I first got caught, when I first had to go to therapy, and that they thought I was attention seeking.