It's A Terrible Love & I'm Walking With Spiders (PART 2)

"And I can't fall asleep

Without a little help

It takes awhile

To settle down

My shivered bones

Wait til the panics out..."

__________

PART TWO

 Kellin's P.O.V

After I had 'talked' with Alex, I headed back to my room to wait. As I was walking, I noticed something felt different... Something felt off. I felt like I was walking at an abnormally slow pace, but I knew I was walking perfectly. It was a hard thing to explain and I didn't want to try and figure it out, because I don't think my brain could handle any more confusion. I kept walking until I stopped in front of my door, but it was open; this usually doesn't happen. I continued in and realized why it was open. 

"Kellin." He breathed out as he stands from his bed. 

Vic. I wanted to scream just at the sight of him, even if I wasn't exactly mad.

"You left the door open." I mumbled. 

He shrugged, "I don't care."

I started to crawl into my bed, feeling there was nothing else I could do right now. 

"Why did you leave me in the closet the other day?" He blurted out suddenly.

I froze.

That was the one thing I did not want to talk about. I didn't even want to think about it but it seemed to be the one thing that I couldn't get off my mind. I crawled under my blankets, trying to think of something to say.

"I don't know what you're talking about-"

"Kellin, shut the fuck up!" He yelled, getting angry. I felt myself getting more and more worked up. It felt like every emotion I felt towards him was about to boil over and spill out. I just couldn't let that happen.

"I don't like you like that! I'm not-"

"Bullshit!! I didn't force you to do anything and you still-... We-... I don't-..." He stammered, his voice getting smaller as he hopelessly sunk onto the end of my bed.

I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what to feel. 

"What do you want from me?" I whispered.

He slowly looked up and I could see he was just as confused as I was. He slowly crawled closer to me.

"I want you to want me-... the way that I want you." His voice was shaky and unsure.

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Vic's face fell into a worried expression and he slowly pulled me into a hug. 

"I'm so sorry, Kellin...about the other day. I didn't mean-... I-I just-... Please forgive me. We can forget everything that happened. It was stupid and I know you don't like me...like that." He stuttered out quickly as he pulled away from me. 

I tried to speak again, but I couldn't. I wasn't speechless, I litterally, physically could not get the words out. My voice felt like it was gone and I didn't know what to do. I wanted to answer him, but my body wouldn't  let me. I looked into his dark, sleepy eyes and I could see that they looked different. Cloudy, or somewhere far away and in this moment, I would give anything to know what's going on in that damaged mind of his.