For All The Ghosts That Are Never Gonna Catch Me

*Hint- this song is a very important part of this chapter*

SONG OF THE CHAPER: THE GHOST OF YOU - MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

"Ever...

Get the feeling that you're never

All alone and I remember now

At the top of my lungs, in my arms 

She dies... She dies.

At the end of the world 

Or the last thing I see,

 You are Never coming home..." 

Vic's P.O.V

As I sat in this cold, plastic chair, I looked around the cafeteria. There were people my age, some older and some younger, scattered all over. They were talking amongst each other, some laughing, some smiling, and some doing all the talking. The whole room wasn't too noisy, but it wasn't silent either. Their were about 30 something people total in here. Not everyone was 'stationed' on this floor, they were just forced to share the same lunch as those who were. I looked around, just watching everyone.

In the corner of the room farthest to the left of me, there was a girl with blonde hair who looked a couple years younger than me, trying to stuff food into her sleeves. Directly infront of me, closest to the front door, was a group of people who looked older than me by obvious years. They just sat normally, two of the older men pushing chess pieces back and forth on an old checkerd board. Then in the middle of the room, scattered around the table, not too far from the one I sat at alone, was a group of people who I recognized as the kids from the group therapy session. Not all of them were there, but most of them were. They were talking amoungst eachother as if they were sitting at school. As if they were'nt being forced to stay here. I glared at all of them as I pushed my food around the stirifome tray it sat on. Why is it that they just look so fucking happy? Have they been brainwashed, or do they just not realize that everyone here thinks they're crazy?

 I shook my head, maybe they're crazier than I thought. I took a small bite of whatever was infront of me. My glare then tured towards my food. Whatever the fuck they were serving here taste like a roasted pile of human shit. No wonder people with eating disorders don't get better in here. If I had one, I'd be shoving this up my sleeve too. 

 I began to impatiantly tap my fingers on the table, when something caught my eye. It was Miranda, she was staring right at me. My eyes locked with hers. She furrowed her eyebrows and nudged the person next to her. He lifted his head up to look at her, It was Kellin. I rolled my eyes and looked away from them. I could still see her looking at me and talking with Kellin. She then began pointing in my direction. I looked up and saw him shaking his head and begin talking to other people at the table. She stood up and smacked him in the arm, earning a playful scowl from him, and laughed from other people at the table.

She looked at him, then nodded her head in my direction.  No.

Kellin said one last thing to one of the guys at the table before standing. No.

They both began making their ways towards me. No.

I looked down immediately; please don't come over here, please don't come over here...