Close My Eyes, Breathe You In

A/N: Please listen to the song of the chapter (I put it on the side) & comment what you think of it! It's one of my favorites on Copeland's new ablum. The album is beautiful! It's called IXORA. Check it out :) I love you!

__________

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Erase

BY: Copeland

"Heaven or hell will have to wait

You won't erase me

So you just colored me from grey,

Hello, through the crowd, I thought I saw your face

Ever, I was searching, endless all these days

but you didn't know my name, now I,

I can't help this awful feeling;

that I can't erase you..."

Vic's P.O.V

"There was one time... Alex said he had to go meet Kellin-...because he needed something. I never thought anything of it, I thought it was kind of weird, because they were never really friends. Atleast, not since I've been here. I didn't think anything of it, but now I guess everything makes sense. I noticed they were being all secretive and Kellin had been acting different, like something was wrong... Also some of the things I heard Alex say were-..."

I trailed off, remembering a specific time during lunch. One memory that stood out pretty clear.

"How do you know?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I know everything." He says quickly, "...-You sould know, in case you haven't figured it out, I have a way of getting certain information around here..." Alex said, then his voice got lower...

"...-and you," He started as he pointed to Kellin, "-you know better than anyone that I also have a way of getting certain thi-"

"Alex, shut up." Kellin quickly interrupted him.

"Why?" Alex replies with a sarcastic voice, looking between the two of us. Kellin glared at him, his jaw clenching tighter by the second. As he slowly shook his head, I knew he was warning Alex to keep his mouth shut about whatever he was about to say.

"What's wrong Kellin?" Alex asked, his tone made it perfectly clear that he knew what was wrong.

"Stop." Kellin mumbles through gritted teeth.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Does Vic not know about your little-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Kellin screa-

"-Were what?" Joanne interrups my short memory.

"...-Suspicious." I say, finally deciding on the word to describe some of the stuff Alex had said that day at lunch.

Dr. Connors nods, pursing his lips. He was standing next to Joanne, leaning against the front of the desk, in which Joanne was sitting. He crosses his arms over his chest, causing his white lab coat to bunch up at the chest.

"Did you ever witness Alex stealing for Kellin?" He asks.

I shook my head, "No...but I heard them talking once. I didn't know what they were talking about at the time but-... I guess it makes sense now." I mumble in a voice so small and I realize...

It hurts.

Talking about this hurts.

"Is he hurt? Like-... is he hurt really bad?" I mutter.