Is It Wrong If I Think It's Lame To Dance?

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: FIRST DATE

BY: BLINK 182

"...When you smile, I melt inside
I'm not worthy for a minute of your time
I really wish it was only me and you
I'm jealous of everybody in the room
Please don't look at me with those eyes
Please don't hint that you're capable of lies
I dread the thought of our very first kiss
A target that i'm probably gonna miss
Let's go, don't wait...
This night's almost over..."

Vic's P.O.V

His eyes got a little wider, though he looked kind of hazy, to be honest.

As I slowly lowered my face back to his, he stuttered.

"W-What do you want to-"

"VIC, KELLIN?"

That was all I heard from outside of our door, and with a jiggle of the door knob, I was off of Kellin and hitting the floor between his bed and his closet.

"Ow! Fuck, Kellin!" I whisper shouted.

He gave me an apologetic look. His eyes, then widened as he grabbed his pillow, quickly pulling it on top of himself just before Alex walked in.

"Hey, guys, they want everyone to come down to the-Vic why the fuck are you on the floor?" He changed his sentence as his eyes fell upon me.

I rolled on my side, striking an 'I wasn't just making out with Kellin' pose, "Oh, you know... It's-... pretty-...comfy?"

"Jesus, Alex, can't you fucking knock?!" Kellin suddenly shouted.

Whoa, calm down there Kellin.

Alex looked a little shocked, "Uhh-... Sorry? I was coming to tell you guys that they're leaving the rec room open a little late... They're gonna show a movie... I guess they want to make us feel human, I don't know; do you guys wanna come?"

"Yeah, we'll be there in a sec, bye." I said quickly.

"Damn, fine." He said before leaving and sitting the door behind him.

Kellin and I let out a huge breath, before finally looking at each other. He looked embarrassed he sat there biting his lip. Maybe a little guilty? I can tell you one thing...

I. Was. Terrified.

I just made out with Kellin. Another guy...and it was my fucking idea! This is not okay. Why the fuck did I even-... What the fuck was I thinking? I'm not even-...

"Are you okay?" Kellin asked, pulling me out of my self hatred.

"What?"

"I asked if you were okay, because I pushed you kind of hard-... I just didn't want-..." He started in a low voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I said, quickly, standing up and clear my throat, "Uhh-... Yeah so-..." I cleared my throat again, "...-that was your first kiss-... Uhh-Yeah, I knew that, duh-... I mean-.." Vic, what the fuck. Speak English!

Kellin just sat there with a confused look on his face, though I must say, he look a tiny bit amused...

"...-wellthatwasfun," I mumbled too quickly for him to understand, "...and yeah...-Just do that...to Miranda and she'll like you as way more than a friend, K bye." Kellin just blinked as I rushed out of the room, closing the door.

Once I was out of that room, I slid down the wall, just staring at nothing in utter disbelief.

What the fuck just happened?