I Want You So Much, But I Hate Your Guts

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Landfill

BY: Daughter

"Wipe away your tear stains

Thought you said you didn't feel pain

Well this is torturous electricity

Between both of us and this is

Dangerous, 'cause I want you so much

But I hate your guts.

I hate you..."

Vic's P.O.V

Kellin gave me a questioning look. Probably because I was smiling, and I wasn't exactly a happy person.

"What?" He said.

I got up and made my way to the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" He shouted from his bed.

"I told you... I have an idea!" I said as I walked out of the door. I heard his groan and flop on his bed before I was into the hallway.

I continued walking until I found the door I was looking for. I knocked on it a couple times, waiting for an answer. Some blonde kid I didn't know, but recognized from therapy, answered the door.

"Uhh-...Hi, Vic?" He said leaning against the door.

"Hey, is Alex in there?" I motioned behind him.

He simply turned around walking back into the room. "Alex, door."

"Wha-Oh, hey Vic. What's up?" He asked awkwardly as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Okay, first, I'm just gonna say, if you tell anyone about what you heard between me and Miranda or about whatever you think you heard me say about Kellin, I will rip your asshole out through you're throat. Got it?"

He held his hands up in surrender, with wide eyes but his lips held a tiny playful smirk.

"Okay, fine! I won't tell anyone, jeez." He put his hands down to his sides, "What's up?"

"You are going to come hang out with us." I said, grabbing his sleeve and dragging him where I was going next.

"Who's us?"

I ignored the question, knowing he probably wouldn't want to come.

"C'mon..." I continued pulling him, even after he tripped a little. Idiot.

"Hey, isn't your room that-..." He stopped talking once he noticed I stopped walking. He then came to a halt.

"...-Isn't your room that way?" He finished, pointing in the opposite direction. I nodded and knocked on the door we were standing in front of, nervously glancing around to make sure there weren't any nurses or security guards around.

None.

The door flew open and a very surprised Miranda stood and stared at me.

"Vic?" She said.

"Oh, you've gotta be shitting me!" Alex groaned as he turned around, obviously annoyed seeing Miranda.

I grabbed him and spun him back around, "Shut up, Alex."

"What are you guys doing here?" Miranda said, looking between us. Well, looking at me, glaring at Alex.

"You wanna have some fun?" I asked simply.