Chapter 1

Delphi was a very creative and fun person to be around, boys all around enjoyed her but only one had her heart. Forrest was a very quiet person, people usually would find him in a corner reading. When they first met, Forrest was alone at lunch on the first day of 10th grade and Delphi was a social butterfly who let him into her friend group. She was one of the most wonderful people in the school. Forrest was drawn to her energy and they quickly became friends.

 Because he was homeschooled before 10th grade, he was very socially awkward. She saw this and decided to talk to him. After school, he was invited to hang out by Delphi and this happened after school every Friday. After months of this ordeal, Forrest fell in love with her. Delphi did the same and confessed to him, with her feelings being reciprocated. Delphi was so happy and hugged Forrest. He became so happy with her and their relationship. She became very attached to him and wanted to show her love by spending as much time with him as she possibly could.

When they got older, Forrest and Delphi shared so many memories together. When Delphi's father forbade her from seeing him, Delphi was so upset that she texted Forrest and asked him to pick her up at her house, he asked why and she explained she wanted to talk. He obliged and when he got there, she walked out of her house and got in his car, and Forrest asked, "What did you want to talk about?" to see tears in her eyes. "Dear, is everything okay?"

"My dad says I can't see you anymore..." she said. Forrest looked confused, "I know this is probably not a good time, but...Can I sleep with you?" Delphi said.