Chapter 12

As her order was given to her, Delphi had a group of girls her age come up to her and ask for a selfie, she accepted and the pic was taken. They then asked to add it on Instagram and she allowed it and they put her account in the description and thanked her. Within 5 minutes, Delphi got 479.7 million more followers while the group of girls got 59.8 thousand more. The photo had almost 358.6 billion likes.

In an instant, Delphi got into the billions of followers on Instagram, her parents noticed and her father asked her how she knew the girls. she explained that they were fans most likely. As far as she knew, Delphi's picture was going to be viral in minutes and become popular almost instantly. Her mother was very proud of her influence because that helped increase her fame.

The girl that took the picture then messaged her to ask for a collab on a Youtube video, and she agreed. She then asked if she played DnD and she said no and that she wanted to learn. When she got to the girl's apartment she learned the ropes of DnD. They started the campaign and soon Delphi found herself getting into it. But it soon got awkward when the DM started spoiling her and bending the rules that she went to her new friend, named Penny.

Penny explained that the DM was spoiling her because he was infatuated with her. For some time, during the weeks of her playing, he would constantly talk about how cute and beautiful she was behind her back. When Delphi discovered this, she was a little confused why someone would go after another person who's in a known relationship. Then Penny explained that he does this every time with a new female in the group.

"But, whenever he gets rejected, he tends to target them until they leave ... "Penny said. Delphi was speechless upon learning this information, as they talked, Forrest walked in to pick her up and the DM noticed. "Hey, who are you?" he asked. "I'm Delphi's boyfriend," Forrest responded. The DM gave him a death stare, "Excuse me, her WHAT?!" Delphi got frightened, she thought that a fight was going to break out between them.