Chapter 18

When he hugged her, he noticed her bump and asked her a lot of questions about it. His big brown eyes stared at her with amazement and curiosity. Delphi blushed and explained that she was pregnant with her boyfriend's babies. Emmett then asked to meet Forrest so Delphi called him and explained the sitch. Forrest chuckled softly and then came to her apartment. When they got home, Emmett called Forrest's name and he looked up, "Oh, you must be Emmett."

Emmett got excited upon seeing him and Delphi smiled as he ran to hug him. Forrest accepted the hug and laughed on impact. Delphi then kissed Forrest and Emmett gagged. Delphi giggled then took Emmett inside and got an air mattress ready with Forrest's help. Afterward, Emmett laid down on the mattress and was out cold. Forrest smiled and imagined his life as a father. The rest of the time, Delphi and Forrest joked around with each other.

When morning came, Emmett woke up and cuddled Delphi while she was waking up. They then started a tickle war like siblings. and then Delphi went to the bathroom and barfed. Emmett got scared, and ran to the bathroom to check on her. she comforted him and told him that pregnancy is like that. Emmett calmed down and hugged her as gently as possible.

Eventually, Delphi's mother woke up to Emmett staring at her, she asked what he was doing and he answered, "Lovingly staring at you, Mama". She smiled and kissed him on the forehead. Afterward, he returned to his room and got a coloring book, and went to the dining table. While he was coloring, Forrest knocked on the door and Delphi answered. Forrest greeted her and Emmett and Emmett hugged him.

After the hug, Emmett went back to coloring and was smiling the whole time. Forrest sat down to watch him and they talked for a while. But then Forrest suddenly noticed Emmett's smile fading and he started to cry. Delphi noticed and ran to him and asked what was wrong. He explained that his mother would have him in a lunchroom coloring and being attended to by male pornstars.

Emmett described how much he hated that his mother would constantly neglect him and would force other people to take care of him. Forrest was disgusted by this and consoled Emmett by holding him in his arms. After, Delphi took Emmett to the museum as a field trip. Emmett was so intrigued by everything that he became enthusiastic to sci-fi and other genres of movies.