Chapter 14

After the meal, Delphi and her mother decided to go to bed since her father left after half an hour. Delphi went to her room and fell asleep right away. Shortly afterward, her mother asked to cuddle her daughter, and she let her into her bed knowing she was very afraid. Her mother quickly fell asleep knowing her daughter was prepared to fight to protect her. Delphi fell asleep and was sleeping soundly, waking up when she hears the door break open.

"Where are you, you little shite?!" An unknown voice said. Forrest whacked him over the head and asked for Delphi. Delphi walked out and asked for context and Forrest explained that her father was going after them on accusations that Forrest ruined his marriage. Delphi asked where he was and walked with them to her father's location. The moment he noticed Delphi, he froze up and tried to explain his side of the story.

Her father was being very bratty while explaining, much to Delphi's annoyance. But she tried to stay the least bit insane. But out of nowhere, her father noticed her belly and figured out she was pregnant, "Who's the father?" he asked. He looked at Forrest, angrily. "You did this, didn't you?!" Forrest nodded, the group he was with became aware of the situation beforehand and showed support.

Her father demanded to understand what they were going to do once the babies were born. Delphi explained that they were willing to parent the children together. But to her father, it looked like Delphi and Forrest were too young to raise children and were very inexperienced to be parental towards their children. Delphi had enough of her father acting like an obsessive parent and slapped him with a water blast. This angered her father and he attacked back.

They went on for an hour and Delphi ended up defeating her father. He was so upset by this and ran away before she dealt him any more damage. At last, he wouldn't bother her, for now. Delphi then went back home and back to bed. 5 hours later, her alarm went off and she got to school. Forrest was already waiting outside her door to pick her up. Delphi got in his car and pulled into the school parking lot. When they got into the school, The school nurse asked to see Delphi much to Delphi's surprise and confusion.