Chapter 7

Forrest and Delphi went to the back of the car and stripped to the nude and he put the condom on, he started making out with Delphi and he put his dick in her. Delphi placed her arms around his neck and moaned softly. As Forrest held her body while he placed his cock in her pussy, Delphi moaned more and more and felt herself getting wet as the sensations that Forrest would usually give her. Delphi started whimpering as Forrest was moaning and groaning while they were having sex.

After an hour and a half of them making sweet, sweet love, Forrest came and when he took his dick out of her, he saw that the condom had a tear. He started panicking and told Delphi that he possibly got her pregnant and Delphi soothed him by telling him that things happen and that no matter what, she'll be okay with the outcome.

He was slowly calming down, smiling that Delphi was brave enough to have his child. They agreed that their parents won't know, but their friends would. When she got home, her dad was pouting, as she was walking to her room he stopped her, and started asking about Forrest and what sex with him was like, and about things that were personal to Forrest. Delphi decided to deny her father the information to protect Forrest, her father became annoyed by this and tried to manipulate her into telling her about him.

Delphi didn't want to tell her father about what he was like during sex, while they argued, her mother walked in and asked Delphi to go to bed, as she was walking to her room, her parents started arguing about his obsessive need to be in control of Delphi, to then arguing about his strange obsession with male friends of Delphi's.