38. L.O.V.E

[TW: CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC VIOLENCE SUICIDE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]

"Who is it?" Chanyeol asked.

"You."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chanyeol's expression faltered.

"What are you talking about Y/n, it's not the time to joke around." He said, an awkward laugh escaping his lips.

A smile creeped up onto you as you sighed and stood up.

You quickly pulled a gun out of your back pocket and aimed it right between Chanyeol's eyes.

"All these years, did you really think I would never find out?" You scoffed.

Chanyeol looked at you with an odd expression in his eyes as he slowly put his hands up.

"Y/n what are you-" Chanyeol tried to speak but you cut him off.

"SHUT UP! I know what you did Chanyeol, the only thing you need to fill me in on is why." You said, anger the emotion you felt in your body.

"Y/n..." Chanyeol slowly stood up.

"Don't try anything." You warned.

Your warning was obviously not taken lightly as Chanyeol's left hand lunged for the gun in your hand.

Though, you were never one to be taken lightly.

You quickly reacted to the movement and shot his hand, Chanyeol groaning in pain and anger as his hand bled out.

"FUCK Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He yelled, rage covering his face.

"Answer my question first." You replied, stern with your words.

"Okay...okay, I'll tell you everything." He said.

Finally, you were going to get answers...

Right?

He complied...too easy. Someone who spent years and years planning against me wouldn't give up so easily. Something's up.

You had your guard up but your attention was still towards Chanyeol.

"I'll tell you everything, though, I may not be able to tell the story the best. How about you hear it from the person I did everything for." A smirk drew itself over Chanyeol's face.

You suddenly felt a large amount of force behind you as you were pulled backwards, the gun being pulled from your hands.

Chanyeol dashed over to you and grabbed you harshly, your brother running out of their stationed positions and pointing their guns straight at you and Chanyeol.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL FUCKING KILL HER" Chanyeol yelled from behind you and you felt something very sharp and cold touch your throat, another object hitting the side of your head.

"It's game over for the Kim family." A voice said from behind you.

Your eyes widened as your brain processed it.

You tilted your head to confirm and there he stood.

Baekhyun.

Wait what? What is he-

But it all made sense now didn't it?

It made sense that he would try and get close to you, get information like a phone number and address.

It made sense that he was the one who found you after you got kidnapped, because he knew exactly where you were.

Another wave of betrayal hit you as your realized you started trusting too many people.