40. For The Ones I Love [HAPPY ENDING]

HAPPY ENDING :D

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Now watch as I take everything from you...all of you." Chanyeol said, pulling your hair back to fully expose your neck as he brought the knife closer.

Immediately you heard a loud gunshot and the sound of Chanyeol's blood curdling screams as he let go of you and Baekhyun was stunned.

You took the chance to run and take cover.

Jungkook ran to the spot you hid behind and held you tight to his chest, you could feel his heart beating against you.

You took a deep breath, adrenaline coursing through your veins as Jungkook hands you a gun.

You look at Chanyeol who apparently now had a large bullet wound in his arm that also penetrated his shoulder.

"It's over, Chanyeol!" Jin yelled.

Chanyeol laughed maniacally.

"Are you guys fucking dumb? I still have all of you outnumbered." He cackled.

The sound of multiple guns being loaded sounded around the house.

"I wouldn't be so cocky if I we're you." A man walked in, his henchmen clad in black all had their guns pointed to Chanyeol and his men.

Chanyeol went wide eyed as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Dad?" Your voice cut clear through the thick tension in the air.

"Told you princess, your dad won't ever let anything happen to you." Namjoon said, glancing over at you.

He said something to his men and pointed to Chanyeol.

Before you knew it, Namjoon's henchmen had opened fire, killing every single one of Chanyeol's men, including Baekhyun.

As Baekhyun's body dropped to the floor and blood pooled out of his bullet wounds, Chanyeol stared at his lifeless eyes.

Chanyeol was kicked down to his knees by Namjoon's men and held in place.

Everyone came out of their designated spots, eyes full of rage and maybe even a little residual fear.

You were almost taken away from them.

You almost died.

Jin walked up to Namjoon and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Seokjin?" Namjoon said, wide eyed.

"Hey Joon." Jin smiled.

Namjoon pulled Jin in for a tight embrace.

Jimin ran over and threw a hard punch to Chanyeol's face, knocking out a tooth.

He then held him harshly by the collar.

"How dare you lay a hand on Y/n, and have the sheer fucking AUDACITY to even think you would kill her?" Jimin stated.

The amount of anger you'd seen in Jimin over the last few months was scary.

He's always the scariest when angry but that's because he rarely ever is, and it hard to predict what he'll say or do when he does get angry.

He may not be the most bloodthirsty but he most definitely harbours the most intense emotions.

Namjoon picked up his walky talky.

"God job, Kunpimook. You aim was perfect." He said.

"It's all because you trained me, sir." A voice sounded back.