29. We Got A Mystery On Our Hands

"Y/n, you've been gone for almost two months."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Say sike, right now." You demanded, your eyes growing wider each second.

"Y/n, look at yourself." Jungkook said as he opened the front camera of his phone, his face full of sorrow.

Perhaps, a hint of fear was present as well.

Hands shaking, you took the phone from Jungkook.

Regret was all you could feel directly after.

Your clothes were different from the ones you had been wearing when Taemin kidnapped you.

Even then, they looked like they had been to hell and back.

Torn and ripped, covered in dirt and blood.

Your hair had grown a bit, bruises and marks present on your face and arms, along with blood.

What...? What happened to me?

"H-how is this....what?" You said, your eyes tearing up as confusion swarmed your brain.

Jungkook pulled you in, hugging you tightly.

"Hey, it's okay." He said, the warmest, most soothing voice exiting from his mouth.

"The important thing is that you're back now." He said as you buried your face into his chest.

Yes, Jungkook had hundreds of questions.

He decided that right now wasn't the best time to ask you.

All you needed right now was support and comfort, and he was going to give you just that.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

YOONGI POV:-

Jungkook had snatched Y/n out of the unknown guy's hands and took her upstairs.

That dumbass, she needs to go to a hospital.

I guess she should be given some time to mentally recover, though.

Back to the task at hand.

I glared at the guy who had brought Y/n home, he was sweating like (he doin smthn) a cloud on a rainy day as soon as he landed his eyes on Jimin for some reason.

Taehyung zipped towards him and grabbed his collar, shutting the door behind him.

I walked towards them, Jimin following behind.

Jimin hadn't been speaking much since Y/n left.

His cheery side had left.

He would always leave to do run certain 'errands', not caring to tell us anything.

Looking at him now, I think the guy who brought Y/n back had finally seen the eyes of someone who actually wanted to kill him.