5. Confusion

"Y/n we need to talk"

Confused you went over to Yoongi.

What does he want now?

As you confronted Yoongi, he closed to door behind you so that Jungkook couldn't see or hear the conversation.

"Do you like Jungkook" Yoongi asked?

"Ofcourse I do" you replied.

But Yoongi attacked you with yet another question, this time "I mean, do you love him?"

You suddenly froze at that question.

"Do I love him?" You ask yourself.

I just met him tho... But what's this feeling? It's so weird, like I've known him for a long time.

Suddenly thousands of thoughts and feelings came over you.

That question, it made your heart feel heavy, like your chest could barely contain it.

For now you had no idea if either the answer was yes or no, so just to provide an answer, you said "No. I just met him."

When Yoongi heard your answer he felt relieved.

He looked at you and a little smile was on his face.

"Well, that's good. But y/n please be careful. Don't get too close to Jungkook. Best friends forever is fine with me but anything more than that is a big no." He said, his arms crossed.

You obediently nodded and left.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Back outside the room, you saw Jungkook patiently waiting for you to return so that you could play games with him again.

You sat down with him and both of you watched TV instead.

"So what did Yoongi want to talk to you about?" Jungkook asked, his doe eyes full of curiosity.

What should I say?

You started thinking for an answer and said, "Food. He was hungry but too lazy to get up himself."

Jungkook looked at you confused for a minute but then slightly chuckled and went back to watching TV with you.

A while passed and something came into your mind.

"Even though you're paid to be my minion, you still care for me as if we were friends. Why do you do that?" You asked, curious.

Like I said, small amounts of information at a time... I'm onto whatever game he's playing but I gotta play dumb till get all the info...

From what you knew, all minions did was do your bidding and dirty work, not cook for you and play board games with you.

He mumbled something under his breath, you couldn't hear what he said.

You asked him a few times about what he said but he would just tease you and say he won't tell you.

Istg this kid

A while had passed and your eyelids started to feel extremely heavy on your eyes, keeping them open becoming a chore.

Too tired to get up, your eyes started opening less and less during intervals as you dozed off.

As you fell asleep, your head immediately fell to the support of the closest object, Jungkook's shoulder.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

About 2 hours later you woke up.

You rubbed your eyes and looked around, recognizing it to be you room.

How did I get up here?

Scratching your head, you went outside of your room and walked down the stairs.

You saw that Jungkook was still on the couch, looking at his phone, smiling and laughing.

When he saw you he immediately put his phone away and smiled at you.

"You're up! Great! Are you hungry?" His smile bright enough to make a grown man go soft.

Nodding, you sat on the couch.

Jungkook got up and went to the kitchen to get you something to eat, leaving his phone unattended on the couch.

After a while you noticed his phone and remembered him smiling while scrolling through the gallery of his phone.

Curiously, you picked up his phone.

I'm going to hell for this...wait...I was going to hell anyway...

You hesitated for a minute thinking it would be some kind of weird guy stuff but you opening his phone anyway.

I shouldn't be invading his privacy like this but this might be the only chance to get private information...

You again saw the same wallpaper.

A small devious smile made its way across your face as you saw that his phone had been left unlocked.

You opened the gallery and suddenly froze.

The information you had originally thought of getting was no longer relevant.

"JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK!!!!!"

Jungkook ran out the kitchen and asked what happened.

Then he noticed his phone in your hand and an embarrassed smile came upon his face.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" You angrily ask

"JUST BECAUSE I FELL ASLEEP DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE SELFIES WITH MY SLEEPING FACE!!" You yelled.

Jungkook laughed again.

"Sorry y/n. I just wanted some photographic memory of this." He chuckled.

You threw his phone at him, luckily he caught it.

"I'm gonna kill you if you keep this up." You scowled.

"I'd let you." He chuckled.

Laughing, Jungkook went back to the kitchen and brought out some spicy Kimchi Fried Rice.

Sitting down, you two shared the food.

You had been taking your headache meds and some of them contained sedatives so, surprise surprise, you felt tired again.

Excusing yourself, you went back to your room for another much needed nap.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I'll miss you Kookie, do you really have to go?"

"I'll be back soon, I promise"

"And if you break your promise? If you don't come back soon?"

"Then you can call me coconut head, happy?"

"Haha, yeah. But seriously Kookie, come back"

"I will."

Your eyes shot open.

A/N:-

Edited :)