1. My New Minion

"You should've stayed in bed." as soon as those words come out of your mouth, you shot a bullet from your sniper and hit the target.

"Done." you said to someone on the phone, taking a deep breath.

"Good girl y/n. As expected you are the best".

You hung up and still checking all your notifications went back to your beautiful rose gold Lamborghini.

Sighing you sat down in your car and thought to yourself about what you do.

Being the daughter or the biggest mafia boss in Seoul does have its advantages but you often regret doing some of the things you do.

Like just now you had shot a man in broad daylight.

But ignoring all those thoughts you took a deep breath and set off back home.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"My girl. Good job. You did it flawlessly as always" The black haired man infront of you praised you.

You smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks Dad" you said happily.

You went upstairs back to your room and tiredly fell onto your bed looking at the glow in the dark stars on your bedroom ceiling.

You somehow felt calm and happy when you looked at them. They reminded you of your mother.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A few minutes of peaceful solitude had passed.

You heard your Dad call your name and went back downstairs just to see a beautiful young man about 19 to 20 years of age judging from his face, bowing in front of your father and shaking his hand.

You were anxious to know who that man was.

Your father looked at you and called you over.

"Come over here y/n. I want you to meet Jungkook. Your new minion"

Minion? I don't want a minion!

You went over to them and shook Jungkook's hand.

"Hey I'm Jungkook. I'm 24 and I'll be your Minion. I know it must sound weird hearing me say that I'm gonna be your minion but it's not." He said, smiling and bowing.

Damn that was sudden.

It kinda sent chills down your spine knowing he was going to be your minion since you were never good with boys you didn't know and he was also older than you.

He was 24 whereas you were 23.

He was also much taller than you.

"Hi, I'm y/n." You replied, an awkward smile plastered on your face.

"Dad I don't need a minion" You whispered to your dad. "Nonsense. He'll help you in everything.

You felt very insecure of having someone help you.

"You start tomorrow" announced your father. "Thank you Mr. Namjoon" replied Jungkook and he left.