16. Not Found

"Magic Shop is a psychodramatic technique that exchanges fear for a positive attitude"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As soon as Jimin left, Jungkook hugged you really hard. He dug his face in your shoulder and once again cried his eyes out.

You hugged him back and rubbed his back.

After a few minutes the nurse came in and gasped loudly at the sight in front of her.

It was Jungkook.

And he had....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taken off all the IVs attached to him and was talking to you while sitting on the sofa.

The nurse quickly held him and put him back on the hospital bed.  She quickly checked his blood pressure and heart rate and said, "Oh. Well then...let's go get the doctor" and left.

You were worried.

Why would she have to bring the doctor??

You checked Jungkook's heart rate and blood pressure again and it seemed normal to you.

The nurse came in with a female doctor.

She had a slender figure with nice hair and she had put on some makeup.

"Hi. I'm Doctor Manoban. Lalisa Manoban. But you can just call me Lisa. Oh I see, Jungkook again." She said with a really cute smile on her face.

Wow she really is cute. But what does she mean Jungkook 'again'?

She looked back at you, who was standing by the door. Then she looked back at Jungkook and asked, "What is your relationship with this woman? Seeing that she brought you here, it's compulsory for you to tell."

You were about to tell her when Jungkook sweetly smiled and said, "She's my girlfriend".

Good thing Jungkook said it before you.

You weren't used to being Jungkook's girlfriend, or you think you aren't used to it, but either way you were accidentally going to say 'friend'.

"I need to check the patient. Even though you are his girlfriend, I'm going to ask you to leave, Y/n." Doctor Lisa instructed.

You nodded and left.

I didn't tell her my name...or did I?

While walking down the hallways to the exit, you didn't really want to admit it but you were scared. So scared. Scared of what the truth really is. Scared of who could be lying to you.

While you were almost at the exit, there was a news channel was on in the lobby and some news caught your attention.

"Car disappeared last week. The car is still not found but there was sticky note at the place where it was once parked that says "It will return" The news reporter said.

You sighed.

I have to return that too.

You saw the nurse that was with the doctor walk by you in the lobby with a weird smile on her face.

Ignoring the smile you thought that if the nurse isn't in the room, that means the check up must be over.

You walked back upstairs and as you were about to enter the room you heard some talking. Sounds like the doctor was still there. You were about to leave when a tiny sentence caught your attention.