8. The Rescue

The call drops

"What just happened?" You said out loud.

He just left and he's already kidnapped. This is what happens when I take my eyes off of him for one second...

Coming to your senses, you tracked Jungkook's location.

He's in an old abandoned hospital.

Why is it that kidnapped people always end up at abandoned places such as warehouses, hospitals, etc?

You get your gun and hurry to your car seeing that a blonde is standing right beside it, his eyes piercing you like daggers.

"And where are you going?" Taehyung asked, squinting his eyes at you.

Trying to think of an excuse you stated that you were going to meet up with Cotton, an old friend of yours.

Taehyung seemed convinced since you and Cotton were great friends.

Relieved you sat down in your car and started driving.

When the stress finally reached your head you thought to yourself,

What now? What happens when I get there? Even when I was kidnapped I wasn't sure this worried. What is it about Jungkook that makes everything seem more tense?

To be honest, you hadn't seen your stepbrother after the challenge of a week either.

You kept thinking to yourself, "You can do it Kim Y/n. You will save him Kim Y/n."

You finally reached the hospital.

"Damn, this looks like something out of a horror movie" you said, a shiver running up your spine.

Preparing yourself for possible battle you took out your gun and went inside.

You started to cover the first floor.

Yep, it was totally something out for a horror movie.

You kept heading furher inside with an old fear starting to conjure itself up.

Fear of the dark.

After checking the rest of the hospital, you hesitantly head towards the basement.

Once you reached the hallway that led to the basement, it was completely dark.

You tried to see your way through a bit, avoiding using your phone for light so Jungkook's kidnappers don't catch you.

You suddenly heard footsteps behind you.

You stopped right in your tracks at that sound.

The unfamiliar footsteps kept coming closer and closer to you.

So close, you basically hear the person breathe as loud as you could hear your heart beating faster and faster.

An unfamiliar light yet a bit deep masculine voice suddenly whispered in your ear.

                                                 "Let's play Hide and Seek."

You stood still trying to make the person behind you think you weren't actually there.

Suddenly he gave you a little push and said, "Didn't you hear me? Let's start. I'll be it. And I will find you. So go hide."

You suddenly direct your gun at the man's face but to your surprise he was no longer standing there.

You thought it was all your imagination since you were already afraid of the dark.

But then your hear an echo, "Aren't you going to hide?"

You run straight towards where the echo seemed to be coming from but there was no one there.

You decided to keep searching for Jungkook.

It had been half an hour of searching and you had already covered half the basement.

There was no sign of Jungkook or the man who had challenged you to a game of hide and seek.

The conspiracy theories of aliens and ghosts seemed realistic now but you were willing to belive anything in this type of dark.

The dark had made it very hard for you to search half the basement floor so giving up, you decided to use your phone flashlight.

Searching the rest of the basement floor you suddenly come upon a room which had 2 chairs in the middle put back to back together and untied and cut ropes around them.

This was confusing since the way Jungkook mentioned his sister suggested she was being held hostage in another room rather than her being tied right behind him.

Suddenly you started to have a really bad feeling about this.

"You came right where I wanted you. You know I wouldn't have found out. Bad move using the flashlight Kim Y/n.", A piercing voice said from a dark corner of the room.

The fact that he knew your name surprised you.

The man comes closer to you.

As you point the flashlight towards his face, you couldn't tell who it was since he covered his face with a bandana and he was wearing something to cover his eyes and hair too.

"I guess I win the game" he says.

You were about to shoot him with complete sarcasm but he held a little napkin to your face.

As soon as it came in contact with your face and you accidentally breathed, you felt dizzy and fell down.

You were out cold.

Later you woke up in an unfamiliar room within an unfamiliar house.

The walls of the room were painted yellow and the bed which you were on was a dark shade of blue.

Still a bit dizzy you looked around and saw that all your belongings were on a side table right next to the bed.

The room had a cabinet which was almost empty.

It just had some white shirts and some pairs of jeans.

You were wearing the same clothes as you were before but to your surprise you hadn't looked at yourself in the mirror before leaving your house and now that you looked in the mirror of this house, you kinda looked like Lara Croft.

You took your belongings and left the room.

You came out and saw the exit to the left side.

You headed towards the exit keeping your gun in your hand just in case someone shows up.

"Leaving so soon?"

A familiar voice says from behind you. You look back. Completely. Shook.

                                                                "Jungkook?"

A/N:-

Edited :)