14. Faded Memories

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

PLAY VIDEO AFTER I USE THE EMOJI '✔'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Open it when you are alone and you'll know why I saved you."

"Well there's nothing more alone than this, maybe." You said to yourself.

You took out Jungkook's phone, rechecking to see if anyone was around. All clear.

You typed in his password AKA your name just to see a familiar home screen. A picture of you in your childhood days with a boy.

You opened the gallery and saw the selfies he took with your sleeping face the day you fell asleep on him. You smiled at that.

You opened his messages. You saw your chatroom with him but that was about it.

There was only one more chatroom which was YEARS old.

You opened it. All you could was keep reading with a dropped jaw.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

                                                                         Y/n 💓💓

                     Y/n! You're turning 16, tomorrow😄 What do you want as a gift? :Me

Y/n💓💓: I'm not talking to you.

                    Come on Y/n! Stop being a baby! Yes, it's sad I'm leaving but come :Me
                     on! It's not like our relationship will be over 😂 and I still promise you         
                      can call me coconut head forever if I don't come back, just like
                      Taehyung does 😂

Y/n💓💓: Okay but...Kookie, seriously, don't ever leave me, or I'm gonna murder
                   you

                      I won't! I promise! So is Cotton gonna come tomorrow? Not that :Me
                      I care or anything 😒     

Y/n💓💓: Yes he is, my jealous Kookie. You're so cute when your jealous! It
                    makes me want to cuddle you! But seriously why are you leaving?
                   You never told me.

                                 It's nothing important, really! I'll be back before you can :Me
                                 say Kookie.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

And the conversation kept going on.

Is this what Jungkook meant by nothing being more from the past than him? Did I, forget him? Did something happen in the past that I don't remember? It says here that Taehyung used to call him 'Coconut Head'. That would mean they were pretty close. What happened? Why can't I remember?

Then suddenly...

All your memories came running back to you.

PLAY THE VIDEO NOW TO SEE YOUR MEMORIES!

We were so close...my brothers were his best friends. And we...

We loved each other. We were in love with each other.

What used to be an empty brain was now flooding with memories, memories that had come back after a long time. Memories that make you who you are.

But you forgot something very important in the past years...

Jungkook. Kookie. Coconut Head. You forgot your Kookie.

At least he kept his promise, he came back.

He came back.

You quickly texted Chanyeol.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

BACK AT THE HOSPITAL

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

CHANYEOL POV

ting~~

I was sitting there, watching a 24 year old Jungkook watch Iron Man, when I suddenly got a text from Y/n.

                                                                       Smol Baby

Smol Baby: Leave Jungkook alone for a while. Dongwoo is at my
                       house so go pick him up from my room. He's sleeping
                       next to Taehyung on my bed. Hurry. There's alot of
                       things me and Jungkook need to catch up on...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A giant smile came across my face.

"She remembers now" The words slipped out of my mouth in the form of whispers while my mouth held a big smile, a smile I had lost when she lost her memories.

Jungkook's eyes widened. He looked at me, completely Jungshook.

All I did was smile at him. He looked at me. Tears were forming in his eyes and he started smiling too. He couldn't hold it back. He quickly called the nurse to take off all his IVs.

END OF POV

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Y/N POV

You reached the hospital. Walking in you thought...

How am I even going to tell him? Should I say 'Sorry I forgot about you' or something else. Guess I'll just have to improvise.

You got a text from Chanyeol that said he got Dongwoo. That means Jungkook was now alone.

You stood infront of his room door. You took a deep breath and went inside, but Jungkook wasn't on his bed.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms start to wrap around your waist.

He was hiding behind the door

You thought with a smile.

You turned around to see a Jungkook crying with happiness. Your Jungkook.

"Kookie, I-" You tried to say something but you were quickly cut off when Jungkook hugged you tightly. He hugged you so tight, you almost couldn't breathe. Afterall, he's been waiting for this hug for more than 6 years.

"I love you so much Y/n, so much. I missed the way you hugged me, called me names, kissed me, teased me, loved me, and the way you looked at me. I missed it all so much." He said crying.

"Me too. I missed you too Kookie", you said with a soft smile.

                                                                        "I love you Kookie, so much."