11. Gone Forever?

Suddenly the light turned off. Your heart was pounding so hard, that it almost felt unhealthy. "Is he okay?" You impatiently ask.

                                               "I have bad news, Ms Kim"

You freeze for a minute. You look towards the ground, your bangs covering your eyes. You ask in a very quiet voice, "What happened?"

"We've saved him for now but-" The doctor tried to talk but you cut him off.

"BUT WHAT?! YOU SAVED HIM RIGHT! SO WHAT'S THE BAD NEWS?!" You said angrily, looking hot straight in the eyes.

"But, he doesn't have much time left. One or two weeks max. Then he'll die." The doctor said.

You suddenly hold onto the doctor's collar and pull him angrily and asked "WHY?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

He quickly explained, in fear of you, that when he got shot in the chest, the bullet went really far into his chest and injured his heart.

Listening to this, you let go of his collar slowly and signal him to leave.

You then walk towards the exit.

Your eldest brother, Yoongi, stops you and asks where you were going.

"I just...just give me a minute. I'll be back, don't worry" you reply, not maintaining any type of eye contact.

Your brother Jimin was about to stop you when Yoongi signaled him not to do so.

He whispered something long in his ear and Jimin stood back letting you leave.

You slowly went outside.

[YOONGI POV]

Y/n let go of the doctor's collar and signaled him to leave.

The pain in Y/n's eyes was unbearable for me to see.

I didn't know what to do.

Being the eldest brother, I should have known but this time I couldn't think of anything.

Y/n started to walk towards the exit and I didn't know why so I stopped and asked her.

All she said was that she needed a minute and would be back.

She didn't even maintain eye contact with me.

I can understand that she wouldn't want to be near anyone right now.

She needed her alone time.

Jimin was about to stop her in an attempt to try and soothe her but I knew she didn't need that and didn't want it either.

So I stopped him and whispered in his ear, "She loves him. She might not know it, but she really does. I can tell just by the way she looks at him. She can't see him like this. Just...let her go."

Jimin stepped back like a good little mochi.

Y/n slowly went outside as if she had nowhere else to go.

As if there was nothing left for anywhere.

It made my heart ache to see her this way, but I knew I couldn't do anything about it.

I knew what I had to do.

I quickly went to the doctor.

[Y/N POV]

As soon as you reached the sidewalk, you sat down, put your hands on your head and cried like a baby.

You couldn't think of what else to do.