6. First Date

Your eyes shot open.

You took a deep breath as you let your high heart rate calm down.

Too many weird dreams these days.

You sat up, yawning as your body slowly awakened.

You picked up your phone, checking for notifications, a specific one catching your eye.

"Oh my god." You said to yourself.

You got out of bed and quickly fixed your hair in the mirror, changing into the first set of clothes and shoes you could find.

Rushing down the stairs, you see a familiar man talking to your father.

Namjoon smiles and points at you.

You basically jumped into the embrace of said man, happiness overflowing.

"Taehyung, I missed you!" You said, holding tightly to his shirt.

You looked up at him looking at you.

"Well I couldn't forget my little baby now could I? I missed you too little sis!" He said, happily teasing you.

Your other brothers greeted him as well.

You father looked at you and your brother and said, "It's as if it was just yesterday, you all were still drinking milk from bottles, playing with each other, having silly fights, doing stupid things. Now look at you four, all grown up, I'm so proud of all of you. Seeing you together like this after years is really heart-warming"

You smile and say, " Yes, it feels comforting seeing all my big brothers here, but dad, I still do stupid things", warranting a laugh out of everyone in the vicinity.

Its true tho ;-;

"Y/n, since Yoongi and Jimin are sleeping in the same room, Taehyung is going to be in your room for as long he is here" said your dad.

For a minute you thought of yourself dancing in front of your mirror everyday and them imagining Taehyung laughing at you but you take a deep breath and agree.

You carried Taehyung's luggage upstairs and then he gave you yet another bag to take upstairs.

He smirked when he gave you the bag.

Damn what he got in this heavy ass bag?

When you got it upstairs you opened it to see what was inside, it was full of rocks.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!" You yell from upstairs.

You could hear loud laughing echo through the house.

As annoying and stupid as it was, Tae was always up to his own mischief.

He seemed to be in Kim Family's very own Loki, without the angsty jealousy ofcourse.

Taehyung came to your room, throwing his arms around you for a tight hug.

Still laughing, he and you sat down.

"So, I heard you have a slave now." Tae said, chuckling.

"He's not a slave, he's a minion dad hired. A henchman you could say." You said, rolling your eyes as you sighed.

"Oh, so what's his name?" He asked, his box smile making your heart melt.

"Jungkook." You said.

Down went Taehyung's boxy smile.

"Jungkook? What's his full name?" He interrogated.

"Jeon Jungkook." You simply replied.

Taehyung's eyebrows crash together upon hearing his name.