10. Help

"I didn't do it y/n"

Evil Jungkook pulled the tirgger.

You startled as you heard the sound of the gunshot.

This was the first time you got scared at hearing gunfire.

You saw Jungkook fall down unconsious, knowing that this happened to him because he was trying to save you.

He got shot in the chest.

Why did it have to be this way? Why did everyone I love have to face the consequences of my actions?

You acted on instinct and landed a punch on the evil Jungkook's face (let's just call him J from now on). He, astonished at your strenght, fell back a bit.

"I'm not as weak as I look" you said with a smirk.

Flashing an evil grin back, J aimed his gun at you.

Before he could pull the trigger you high-kicked the gun out of his hands and grabbed it.

Glaring at him, you aimed the gun at him.

You were about to pull the trigger when you remembered that Jungkook had been shot in the chest and was now officially dying.

You flashed J another glare and ran towards Jungkook.

You saw J run away.

You suddenly put the gun on the floor and picked up Jungkook and ran out of the house.

You couldn't see your car anywhere, you were forced into a position where you just had to do something you never thought you would ever do.

You stole a car.

You found a car without an alarm, broke it's window, put Jungkook in the backseat and left a sticky note at the parking spot of the car that said that, "It will return."

You sat into the drivers seat and used some tricks your brother's had taught you on how to start a car when you don't have the keys, and it worked.

You drove the car as fast as it could.

You were sure it was over the speed limit.

You were driving at 150 miles per hour in traffic.

You headed straight towards the hospital.

You parked in front of the hospital and got Jungkook out of the car.

Some men were offering to help but you couldn't understand what they were saying under all the pressure.

You took Jungkook inside the hospital, yourself.

The Emergency Department looked at him once and almost ignored him, almost as if it wasn't important.

You went straight to a doctor and glared at him.

His eyes widened at the anger in your sight. "Ms. Kim! I'm so sorry we've kept you waiting! We'll treat your friend immediatly!" He said nervously.

That's right they better know who I am.

You went back to Jungkook who was slowly gaining consciousness.

"It's going to be okay, Jungkook. Don't panic. You'll be fine." You said, your heart in your throat.

"It's ok Y/n. I know I could die. You don't have to lie to me." He said, giving you a slight smile.

"Shut up, Jungkook. You're not going to die." You said, your eyes watering up.

"I didn't say I will, I said I could. But I could not make it too." He said, thinking.