9. Lost

"Jungkook?!"

What is Jungkook doing here? Wasn't he kidnapped?

"What are you doing here?!" You asked, your anxiety spiking again.

He giggled a bit, you find it highly weird that he could laugh in a situation like this.

"Tell me you little coconut head!" You said, trying different ways to get responses.

His smile turned into a more serious expression.

"He used to love that nickname...Coconut head" He said, his eyebrows furrowing.

Wait what? "He"?! What does he mean by he?! Who is Jungkook talking about?!

He looked straight into your eyes.

He gazed deeply into them.

It was as if his eyes were doing all the explaining, that is if your eyes spoke the same language, which apparently they did not.

But something wasn't right.

Was this another dream?

It has to be.

Jungkook was kidnapped wasn't he?

It must be a dream.

You suddenly pinch yourself.

Yeah... it hurt...alot.

Jungkook started laughing.

"You're not dreaming" he says.

"Kim y/n ever since we were kids, I found your family and your name so different. Kim y/n, Kim Taehyung and their two adopted brothers. Park Jimin and Min Yoongi. It's a shame that your dad never changed their family names to Kim. It would've been perfect". Said Jungkook.

Why is he acting this way?

You already knew your brothers are adopted and so did they but why is he bringing it up at a time like this?

What's gotten into him?!

Now you were sure that something was WAY off.

You tried to get out of the house as fast as you can but Jungkook's faster.

He quickly cornered you to a wall far from the door.

Both of you just inches away from each other.

He seemed taller than usual.

Maybe it's just that he'd never been this close to you, physically.

"Jungkook, are you ok? What's gotten into you? Why are you acting this way? How am I even here" you asked.

He put his index finger up to his lips, signalling you to stop talking.

You stop on command.

What does he want from you.

Both of you stare at each other for which felt like years and years.

But you didn't feel what you usually felt when you looked at him this way.

He didn't feel like the same person.

Almost as if he had, changed, some way.

He started to lean towards you, eyes closed.

You already knew what was about to happen but you weren't ready for this yet.

Jungkook was just centimetres away when the front door slammed open.

"Y/n!"

The voice seemed all too familiar.

You quickly turned your gaze towards to the voice coming from the front door and the words just seemed to slip out of your mouth.

"What the actual f- HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!" Your life just seemed to become more and more complicated every minute.

"JUNGKOOK?! WAIT if you're Jungkook, then who's-"

Your mouth was suddenly covered by a rough manly hand and a gun was held to your head.

Now you knew that this wasn't Jungkook.

His hands were much softer, he uses alot of handcreams.

Is there going to be an ARMY(oh yes I did 😏) of Jungkooks?!

"HOW DARE YOU?!" Screamed Jungkook while running in from the front door, not even giving the man a chance to even try and react.

He punched the evil Jungkook and he falls down and you heard a giant crunch sound as his face came in contact with the ground.

He probably broke his nose.

Jungkook signaled you to stay out of it.

He fought the other Jungkook almost as if their fight had gone super personal.

Suddenly while landing punch after punch on the evil Jungkooks face he screamed, "YOU RUINED MY LIFE! YOU RUINED Y\N'S LIFE! YOU RUINED HER FAMILY'S LIFE! YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER! AND NOW EVERYBODY THINKS I DID IT!"

Everybody thinks he did it? What does everybody think he did? How is my and my family's life ruined?

Jungkook pushed the evil Jungkook to the door landing more and more punches.

The evil Jungkook pushesd Jungkook away and aims his gun at Jungkook.

Just as the man pulled the trigger Jungkook looked at you and said,

                                                         "I didn't do it y/n"

A/N:-

Edited :)