34. Aftermath

Needless to say, it was a nice night.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You woke up in the morning with a stinging pain in your back, wrapped in a rather large pair of arms.

Thinking back to last night made your face burn bright red.

A shirtless Jungkook was next to you on your bed, sleeping peacefully with his mouth slightly open.

You sighed and smiled at the sight, leaning in the give him a small kiss.

You got up and got out a fresh pair of clothes then to the bathroom for a shower.

Feeling the warm water on your body, you sighed in relief.

After a few minutes in the shower you suddenly heard a high pitched scream coming from outside the bathroom in your room.

You frantically got out of the shower, wrapped yourself in a towel and went outside.

The sight infront of you made you facepalm.

The scream came from none other than Jimin as a war cry.

Jungkook was on the ground while Jimin and Taehyung had him pinned.

"Hey hey hey, what's going on here."You asked, grabbing everyone's attention.

"They just grabbed me!" Jungkook yelled, his voice still groggy.

Taehyung's face whipped over to you, eyeing you suspiciously.

"What's he doing here? SHIRTLESS?!" He yelled.

You sighed loudly.

"You're joking right?" You asked, visibly annoyed.

"I get that you guys are protective and everything but I'm 23. You guys realize I'm not your 4 year old y/n anymore right?" You asked.

They pouted and stared at you.

You saw Yoongi walk up to the door of your room, your brother's faces turning to him.

"Yeah, we do. That's why I didn't come until I heard Jimin. Piece of advice, keep it down next time. I couldn't sleep." He said, monotonous as he walked away.

Your brother's faces whipped back to you, rage present in their eyes.

"You two...DID THE DIRTYYY?!?!" Taehyung gasped.

"Oh and you guys haven't? Need I remind you of the girls you used to have over all the time. Don't even get me started on what you two must've done while you were away." You snapped, not ready for this in the morning.

The pouted and got up.

"You win this round." Jimin pouted as he and Jimin walked out of your room.

"And put some clothes on." Jimin said.

You sighed.

Jungkook got up and yawned.

"Just a normal morning here." He chuckled, his voice still groggy, sending chills up your spine.

H-he sounds hot...

"So, you gonna put those clothes on or what? I'd be more happy for a round two." Jungkook said, looking at you seductively.

Your face turned bright red as the heat went up to your cheeks.

"Shut up." You said, giving him a weak punch to the chest as you walked back into the bathroom, putting on your clothes.