36. Trust Jin

Oh shit-

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You felt a adrenaline course through your veins.

Something in your very soul was telling at you to trust Jin.

"Dongwoo, baby, we need to go. Now." You said, your tone calming towards the child.

Confusion spread over his face.

"Oh...okay." He said, switching off the TV and running towards his room.

You picked up your phone and purse, Dongwoo running back out with a little bag and coat and bucket hat on.

He held your hand tightly, adjusting his backpack.

You rushed outside, a black car standing right next to the driveway with it's engine on.

You opened the door, helping Dongwoo get his seatbelt on in the backseat and you sat up front.

"Text everyone at home to pack up and get to this location." Seokjin said, changing the gear.

As soon as you sat down, Jin put his foot all the way on the gas and you three drove off.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey...Y/n isn't back yet. She said she'd be back by now. I'm kind of getting worried." Jungkook said, eating dinner.

The four males at the dinner table eyed each other.

"Was it for business?" Yoongi said, calmly.

"Yeah..." Jungkook said.

"Then she'll be back soon." Yoongi said, eating a bite.

The other three males looked at each other tensely.

"You'd think after being in so much danger lately, you'd be worried. I guess not." Jungkook mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Yoongi said, momentarily stopping.

"I said, you should be worried!" Jungkook said, louder.

Yoongi grunted lowly and got up, going back to his room.

Jungkook slammed his fist on the table.

"Maybe I'm being overprotective or unnecessarily worried, but fuck me, right? She's been in so much danger lately, is it really okay to let it go?" Jungkook scowled, getting up.

His phone pinged and he annoyingly checked it.

His eyes widened.

"Guys, Y/n says to get your stuff and leave." Jungkook said, speed running to his room.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other, Jimin calling Yoongi out and explaining the situation.

And after 5 minutes, all 4 of them were on the road.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You looked at the back seat, Dongwoo was fast asleep.

Your heart rate was back to normal.

You nervously eyed Jin.

"You still don't remember me, huh?" He sighed.

You slowly shook your head.

He loudly sighed.

"It's okay. Atleast this way we get to start fresh." He smiled at you.

You felt yourself feel a more ease in his presence.

"So, care to explain what happened?" You finally got words out from your mouth.