19. Cheated

"Y/n...give me a kiss..."

You heard a sleepy voice behind you.

You looked back to see a sleepy Taehyung looking at you with half-closed eyes.

"Y/n...I need my morning kissssss...." Taehyung keeps on whining.

You give in and give him a kiss on his forehead.

Taehyung smiled and smushed his face into his pillow.

You were about to leave when Taehyung pulled you back down.

You sighed.

"Yah, idiot. I have to go somewhere. Let me go" You try to free yourself from the entanglement of his long legs but it's of no use.

"JIMIN!!! TAEHYUNG WON'T LET ME GO AGAINNNN!!!" You call out for one of your elder brother's aid.

He sighed while coming into the room.

He pinched the upper bridge of his nose.

"Okay, this is the last frickin time I'm doing this Y/n." Jimin said extremely annoyed.

He pulled you away from Taehyung's grasp.

You went out of the room as you heard Taehyung whining behind you.

As you reached the last stair going down, Chanyeol saw you and walked over to you.

Dongwoo following behind him, he wrapped his arm around your waist and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

"Good morning, Y/n. Sorry about how Dongwoo woke you up. You know how he can get." Chanyeol apologized with a smile.

You just laughed it off.

Dongwoo wrapped himself around your legs as Chanyeol wrapped both his arms around your waist.

This was pretty normal for you guys. Raising a kid together doesn't mean you developed feelings for him.

It just made you both develop a sense of mutual trust and friendship.

You didn't feel nervous or your heart didn't beat faster when Chanyeol was close to you.

It was as normal as ever.

You and Chanyeol were facing each other. As he was taller, you had to look up.

You two were smiling at each other when you heard Jungkook clear his throat behind you.

You looked back at him. He seemed pretty, angry? Or is that emotion called confusion?

His face was priceless though.

Chanyeol let go of you softly and laughed.

You laughed and went to Jungkook.

He held your hand and dragged you into the kitchen.

"What was that?" He asked while squinting his eyes.

"Is my baby Kookie jealous, perhaps?" You replied with a smirk.