Chapter 26

After sushi, we decided to go to The Grove and just walk around.

"So have you thought about what you're gonna do about the whole Cameron situation?" Andrea asked me.

"What situation? There's nothing to do." I shrugged.

"Shut up." Arden said.

"Yeah, seriously. Are you gonna ask him out, wait for him to ask him out, talk to him about everything?" Lauren listed.

"Uh, none?" I said, looking at her weird.

"Jordyn." Andrea said, giving me a pointed look.

"Andrea." I mocked. "I don't want to do any of those. I don't like him."

All the girls stifled their laughter.

"Ok, you keep telling yourself that." Lauren said, patting my shoulder.

"Stop." I whined.

"Then stop lying to us and yourself." Perrie winked.

"I don't like him and don't want to go out with him." I said firmly.

They all exchanged looks and rolled their eyes.

"I'm going to Hot Topic." I said, walking into the store we were standing outside of.

Perrie followed me in and we both started looking at the shirts.

"Seriously Jordyn." Perrie started.

I groaned and let my head fall back.

"I'm not saying you like him or anything, because you are really good at hiding your feelings. And honestly, they are all just saying that so you will admit it. None of us actually know whether you like him or not. But it's super obvious he likes you, so what are you gonna do?" She asked.

I sighed, and rifled through the band tees.

"I have no idea what I'm going to do. And if I being serious, I don't know whether I like him or not, it's just all so confusing." I confessed.

"Well, talk to me. What's confusing you?" Perrie asked.

"I mean, like, Cameron is a great guy. Cute, funny, sweet, but I just don't know him. What if he's actually a huge bitch to certain people?" I rambled.

Perrie gave me a weird look. "A huge bitch?"

"Yeah. What if he hates puppies." I said.

"What the fuck, Jordyn." Perrie looked at me weird.

"I can't go out with a guy who hates puppies." I told her.

"Dude, he has a dog." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"He has a husky named Jaxx." Perrie said.

"Really?" I asked softly.

"Yeah." She nodded.

Huskies are my favorite kind of dog.

Neither of us got anything at Hot Topic, so we joined the other girls again.

I stayed mostly quiet for the rest of the night, thinking about what everyone has been telling me.

Once we got home from our girls night, we wanted to watch a movie.

All of us changed into comfy clothes, Andrea wearing some of Kian's and Arden, Lauren, and Jenn borrowed some of mine and Perrie's.

I took off my makeup and took out my contacts, putting on my glasses.