Chapter 8

After I totally terrified the boys, Perrie and I talked some more. She wanted me to practise the guitar again, but I didn't want to risk the guys hearing me again.

"Jordyn, you're really good. Why are you worried about them hearing you?" Perrie asked me after I denied playing the guitar for the tenth time.

"I may be good, but I'm not good enough." I told her as I laid down on my stomach and put my face in a pillow.

"What do you mean?" She asked, obviously confused. "And you still have your glasses on, take them off before you break them or get your face out of the pillow."

"I mean c'mon. All I can do is skateboard and play the guitar. They pennyboard, and as girly as it is, they're good at it. So pretty much all I do is play guitar. But Trevor, the young one has like three of his own songs and even more coming. Ricky has his own song too and more coming as well." I said, as I sat back up and pulled the pillow into my lap.

"So what, everyone has their own thing." Perrie said.

"Yeah, but I'm not good at my thing while they are. I've never had a boyfriend and Kian is half of one of the most shipped couples." I sighed.

"So what? Mr. Right just hasn't come into your life yet." Perrie told me.

"Well can you tell him to hurry up?" I joked.

She rolled her eyes. "Hey, can you go get Kian for me. I want to talk to him."

I looked at her weird. "Why do you want to talk to him?"

"No reason, just something I need to tell him." She said nonchalantly.

"Uh, ok weirdo." I said. "One sec."

I left my room and made my way downstairs. I found all the guys in the middle of a very intense game of Mario Cart. Can you sense my sarcasm.

"Kian," I said, standing in front of the tv.

"Holy crap, Jordyn! Move!" Jc screamed at me.

"Kian," I said again. Not moving.

"I'm gonna lose, seriously Jordyn!" Jc yelled.

"Kian," I said for the third time. Still in the same spot.

"Ah!" Jc screamed as Ricky passed him and got in first place.

"What?" Kian asked me, happy that Jc didn't get first place even though he didn't either.

"Perrie wants to talk to you in my room." I said, rolling my eyes.

"She does?" He asked, confused. "Why?

"I don't know. She just told me that she wanted to talk to you. So go talk to her." I explained, pointing upstairs.

"Fine," Kian shrugged his shoulders and left.

"So Jordyn," Jc smirked at me as I took Kian's spot.

"What?" I turned to him.

"Do you think you can beat me in Mario Cart?" He challenged, holding up an extra controller.

"Oh, I know I can." I smirked at snatched it out of his hand.

"It's on." Jc said.

Kian's POV:

I went back up to Jordyn's room and closed the door behind me as I sat on her bed.

"Hey...Perrie?" I waved.

"Yeah, I'm Perrie, or Pez as Jordyn calls me, her best friend." She said.