Chapter 17

I woke up the next morning and immediately remembered what happened last night.

I told Cameron everything. Everything.

I laid in bed for a little bit. After a while, I rolled over and grabbed my phone.

Clicking the home button, I saw it was almost noon. I sighed and realized that I should probably get up or the guys will all think I've died or something.

I got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. Deciding that the guys didn't need to see my lion mane hair, I quickly brushed through it and put it up in and messy ponytail and put on my glasses.

Phone in hand, I made my way downstairs.

I heard the guys talking and laughing. I almost turned around right there and went back to my room. But I kept going and went into the kitchen.

It looks like they ordered pizza last night when I locked myself in my room, because there was three boxes of pizza.

I opened one and put four slices on a plate. I also grabbed and AriZona and went out back.

I sat down on the swing and ate my pizza while on twitter.

One of Kian's latest tweets catches my eye. '@KianLawley: tell @Jord_Lawl to come inside and eat her pizza with everyone else.' It was from two minutes ago and before I knew it, I had hundreds of notifications doing exactly what Kian said to do.

I rolled my eyes and picked up my plate and AriZona. I went inside to see all the guys in the kitchen, eating pizza.

"Aw, look who decided to grace us with her presence." Kian said, sarcastically.

"I saw your tweet." I said, waving my phone.

"Obviously." Kian said.

I jumped up and sat down on the counter, Kian came up to me and handed me my meds and a bottle of water. I took them and took a bite of the pizza Nash was holding. Kian cme up to me and handed me my meds and a bottle of water.

"Uh, that was mine." Nash told me.

"Ok." I shrugged, scrolling through instagram.

"Jord. Go get dressed. We're doing something today." Kian told me.

"Kk." I said, leaping down from the counter and going back up to my room.

I put on my black ripped skinny jeans, a black Nirvana t-shirt, and a black and white flannel around my waist. I also put on a black beanie, black combat boots, and some of my band bracelets. (Outfit on side). Not wanting to bother with my contacts, I left my glasses on, but only after I did winged eyeliner with heavy black eyeliner on my waterline.

I straightened my hair and left my room, sliding down the stairs on my butt.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jc asked, seeing me.

"I didn't feel like walking." I shrugged.

"Alrightly then." He said, giving me a weird look.

"Stop judging me!" I screamed, throwing my hands in the air. "The judgment. I can feel it, it burrrrns!"

"Yeah, I wasn't judging you before. But I definitely am now." He said, smirking.

I stuck out my lower lip and pouted, crossing my arms like a child. "Meanie."

"Stop being a child and come on." Kian said.

"Yeah, take his side." I rolled my eyes.

"Jordyn, hes not the one sitting on the floor with her arms crossed pouting. So yeah, I'm gonna take his side." Kian said.