Chapter 6

Kian's POV:

(Before they picked up Jordyn from the airport)

"Hey Kian, aren't you supposed to pick up your sister from the airport?" Connor asked, waking me up.

"What? Oh shit!" I jumped out of my bed and pulled on random pants and grabbed a t-shirt from my closet.

I stuffed my feet in my Vans and ran downstairs, grabbing the car keys and my wallet. Rushing to the car, I was surprised to see Ricky, Connor, and Jc already in the car.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"Coming with you to get your sister." Ricky said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes and got in the drivers seat, putting the key in the ignition. I started driving and Ricky, being in the passengers seat, turned on the radio. Anaconda by Nicki Minaj came on and we all screamed along.

Once we got to the airport, I realized I had no idea how to find Jordyn. I decided to just walk around until I saw her.

We were wandering around the airport, but I couldn't see anyone I recognized.

"Where is she?" Jc asked, as we walked by Starbucks.

"I don't know where she is," I said, annoyed.

"Well she is your sister." Connor said.

"Yeah, but I haven't even seen her since I moved, I don't even know what she looks like." I sighed. "I'm just going to call her."

I pressed on her contact, which I don't remember the last time I used, and called her.

Someone's phone started blasting some song I've never heard before, and I turned to see a young girl digging through her backpack for her phone.

She looked at me and my eyes widened.

"Jordyn?" I asked, surprised

"Hi Kian." She said, sounding pissed off.

We went over to her and I stared at her, surprised at what she looked like. Jordyn was standing there, shifting her weight from foot to foot as we all looked at her.

"Oh, Jordyn, these are my friends slash roommates, Jc, Connor, and Ricky." I said, snapping out of my daze.

"Hey girl." Ricky said, snapping his fingers. I rolled my eyes as his sassiness.

"Hi, my name is Connor and I like cats and coffee. I spend all my time on the internet and tumblr is my favorite thing in the world." Connor said really fast in his usual greeting.

"Sup." Jc said.

"Um, hi." Jordyn said, awkwardly. Bouncing on her feet.

"So, should we get going?" Ricky suggested, thankfully, after an awkward silence.

"Yeah, c'mon Jordyn." I said, picking up one of her suitcases.

The other guys picked up her other luggage and we headed to the car. I looked back to see Jordyn following us slowly with a black backpack and a guitar case. I didn't know she plays guitar.

We put all Jordyn's luggage in the back then I got in the drivers seat. Ricky sat in the passengers seat again and Jc, Connor, and Jordyn got in the back.

I started driving and Jordyn immediately put her earbuds in and turned on her music. It was so loud that I could hear it.

Jordyn made eye contact with me in the rear view mirror before she turned to look out the window.