Chapter 16

Kian's POV:

"That was probably the wrong thing to say dude." Cam told me.

"No duh." I said, wiping the whipped cream Jordyn just chucked at my face off.

"Uh, Kian..." Jc trailed off.

We all heard stomping down the stairs, then the front door slammed shut.

"Are you serious." I groaned, letting my head fall onto the table.

"Again?" Ricky asked.

"Your an idiot, Kian." Nash said.

"Yeah, I kinda realized that." I told him.

We all waited for hours until Jordyn got home.

I stood infront of the door when she walked in.

Jordyn looked surprised to see me, but rolled her eyes and brushed past, going upstairs.

I followed behind her and she suddenly whipped around.

I stepped back a few steps, surprised.

"What?" She screamed at me.

"Are you aware that you have been gone all day and you left without telling me." I asked, trying to sound like the guardian my mom wanted me to be.

"Yes, now are you aware that you are a douche and I did that on purpose?" Jordyn said, putting a hand on her hip.

I stared at her, not sure what else to say.

"Well, I'm going to bed." She smirked, then went in her room and slammed the door.

I sighed then made my way back downstairs.

"So...?" Ricky asked me. Everyone looked at me hesitantly.

"I think she hates me." I said, sitting down on the couch.

"Kian, she deosn't hate you." Connor said, sitting next to me.

"No. I think she does." I said, looking at him. "Did you hear what she said?"

They all looked uncomfortable.

"Uh, yeah we did." Jc said.

"But just because she said those things doesn't mean she hates you." Ricky said, quickly.

"Well it sure sounds like she hates me." I muttered.

They all just sighed and sat on the various chairs and couches.

"Lets play Mario Cart." Nash suggested.

Everyone said yes and jumped up to get controllers and snacks. But I just stayed seated and glanced upstairs every once in a while.

"Do you want me to talk to her?"

I turned to see Cam sitting next to me.

"Would you?" I asked.

He nodded and got up, heading upstairs.

"Where's Cameron going?" Connor asked.

"To talk to Jordyn." I told him.

"Oh, good luck Cam." Jc said.

I rolled my eyes and snatched the controller from his hands.

Jordyn's POV:

I laid in my bed listening to music and drawing on my arm.

I heard a knock on the door, so I took out my ear buds. "Come in." I said.

I was surprised to see Cameron come in my room.

"Uh, hi?" I said, sitting up.

"Hey Jordyn." He said, sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Kian thinks you hate him, so I came to talk to you." He said.

"He thinks I hate him?" I said, more to myself, and looked down at my lap.

I crossed my legs and hugged my pillow to myself, thinking.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Cameron asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"I don't know. Just things." I said.

Cameron just sighed and kept looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said, sounding like it was definitely something.

But I didn't say anything about it. We both just sat there is silence.

I laid down on my bed and put my head in Cameron's lap, making sure to be careful of my glasses.

"Just so you know. I don't hate Kian." I told him.

Cameron started stroking my hair. "Then whats your deal with him?"

"If you can believe this, Kian and I used to be really close. Like best friends. Well, Kian, Sam, and I were best friends. But then when he moved here, my parents started treating me different. Actually, just my mom. But she acted like it was my fault Kian packed up and left." I said, feeling good to finally tell someone.

"He promised to call me. And he did...for a while. Then the calls, texts, and Skypes just stopped. My mom already treated me like I wasn't even her daughter, and then my brother randomly started ignoring me. Not answering my calls, not texting me back. I felt so alone." I sighed.

Cameron kept running his fingers through my hair, all the knots gone.

"That was around the time I was diagnosed with ADD and ADHD. I was bullied alot. At school everyone made fun of me. At home I wasn't even treated like a human. I did something I regret." I said, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"What did you do, Jordyn?" Cameron asked, finally saying something.

I stayed quiet.

He pushed my up so I was sitting and facing him. "Jordyn. What did you do that you regret?"

I didn't say anything. Just pushed up the sleeves of my crew neck and showed him my almost fully faded scars.

"Jordyn," Cameron said sympathetically. He grabbed my arm and looked at my wrist.

"Don't." I said. "Don't give me sympathy. It was years ago since the last time. I met Perrie after she moved to my school and we became best friends. She helped me get over it." I said.

"I don't know what to say." Cameron said.

"Don't say anything. I'm serious. Not a word. Ever. To Kian, or Nash, or any of the other guys." I told him.

"Jordyn, we have to say something. To Kian, to anyone." He said, furrowing his brow.

"No, no we don't. I've kept this secret a secret for ever. I only told Perrie because she's my best friend." I said.

"Why did you tell me?" He asked quietly.

"I don't know." I said. "I just felt like I should."

I laid my head back down in his lap and sighed.

"It's pretty late Jordyn. You should probably go to sleep." Cameron finally said.

I nodded and moved my head from his lap onto my pillow. He put my blanket over me and kissed my head. I took off my glasses and gave them to Cameron, him setting them on my desk.

"You are definitely not alone, Jordyn." He told me before leaving my room.

I laid there for a while thinking about what he said.

Was I really not alone anymore?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There you go. You finally get Jordyn's background and why she doesn't like Kian.

Awwww, but a little Cordyn moment. Or Jam. Lol.

But guys, I got VIP Digi Tour Slay Bells tickets! Holy caca I'm so freaking excited! December 1st baby!!!

Vote and comment

Follow me on twitter @CartahftCaniff

Later bebes, stay cloudy :)