Chapter 28

I woke up the next morning, cuddled up with Perrie.

Totally normal.

"Psst."

I sat up slightly and looked around my room, not seeing anything, partly because I was half blind.

Leaning over, I grabbed my glasses and looked around again.

"Pssst!"

I heard again, louder this time.

"Jordyn!" Someone said, as aloud as possible without actually yelling.

I turned my head slightly, looking over the side of the bed where I thought I heard the voice and was met with a face right next to mine.

Screaming, I fell backwards, getting out of Perrie's grip, but my foot got caught on the blanket and my body went on the floor while my foot stayed tangled up on the bed.

I heard laughing and I turned my head, groaning.

"Stop laughing." I whined, looking up at Nash as he was bent over, clutching his stomach.

"So-Sorry." He managed to say, between laughs.

I stood up and hopped on one foot to untangle the other, almost falling down again.

Nash put a hand on my shoulder, steadying me.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"Anytime." He said, still laughing slightly.

"So why are you in my room at...10:00 in the morning?" I asked, looking at my phone.

"Because, I need you to come with me." He said, smiling.

"You're making me nervous." I said, looking at him.

"Just get dressed and meet me downstairs." Nash told me, then left my room.

"Ok...?" I said.

Shrugging, I pulled out a pair of black leggings, a Rolling Stones shirt, and tied a red flannel around my waist.

Slipping on some black combat boots, I went into the bathroom.

I straightened my hair then pulled half of it up into a bun on top of my head.

Putting on my normal makeup, I put my glasses back on, not wanting to bother with contacts, and left the bathroom and went downstairs.

"Nash?" I called, going into the kitchen.

"Right here." He said, sitting on a stool at the counter.

I grabbed my meds and took them with some water.

"So are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked, setting the cup in the sink.

"Nope." Nash said, standing up. "Follow me."

Nash and I went outside, getting in the car.

He started the car and pulled out of the driveway, driving down the street.

"Nash, I don't like surprises." I said.

"You'll like this one. I promise." He told me.

I crossed my arms and leaned back into the seat.

"No promise." I muttered.

Nash just chuckled at me.

"You're so stubborn." He said.

"Yeah, I know." I snapped.

I turned on the radio, and after switching from station to station, I got annoyed at the music and plugged my phone in.