Chapter 14

I went back upstairs and took my hair out of its braid and brushed it. My hair was mostl dry, so I just left it how it was.

I put on my light wash high waisted shorts, white crop top, with a red and blue plaid shirt.

Slowly making my way to the backyard, I could hear everyone loud and clear.

I went out the sliding glass door and stood awkwardly as Jenn and ricky finished filming their 'Inuendo Bingo' video.

"Wow Jordyn, I didn't know you owned anything other than black skinny jeans." Kian laughed.

"I'm changing." I said instantly, turning around.

"No your not." Kian grabbed my arm. "I like it."

"Uh, thanks." I said.

"Ricky and Jenn are just finishing up then we can film. I found the questions that we're going to answer." He told me.

I just nodded and watched Jenn pour her water all over Ricky.

Ricky and Jenn finished up and then Kian set up a bunch of food.

"Wait, whats the food for?" I ased, scared.

"If someone gets something wrong, the person who asked the question gets to dump one of these items on the other one." He said.

"But we literally know nothing about each other!" I yelled.

"Thats why this is a good video to film. So we can get to know each other." He said, putting a sim card in the camera.

"But we're going to put something on each other for every question." I said.

"Exactly." He winked.

I groaned and stood where Kian told me to stand.

"Howdy everybody, it's Kian. And this week is tag week, which I'm sure we've already done. But who the fuck cares." He said, doing his little awkward smile thingy.

"Today I'm going to do the brother sister tag or sibling tag, or whatever you want to call it." Kian told the camera.

"This." He said, putting his arm over my shoulder. "Is my little sister Jordyn."

I waved awkwardly to the camera. "Hey."

"She's pretty awkward." He whispered loudly.

"So should we get started." He looked at me and did the awkward smile again.

Sure," I nodded.

Kian stopped the camera and put a tarp where we're filming. I took off my flannel, not wanting to get stuff on it.

He started recording again.

"So!" He shouted. "Since it's my video, and my camera, and my house, and I'm better...I'm gonna let Jordyn go first."

"Ok, who is my best friend?" I asked, not knowing what else to say.

"Perrie! Boom! Boom! Booooom!" He yelled, flailing his arms around.

"Easy, my turn." He looked at his phone. "What, is my pennyboard's name?"

"Uhhhhh..." I said stupidly.

"Are you fucking serious! I say it all the time! It's in so many of my videos!" He screamed at me.

I laughed. "Dick?" I blurted.

"'Scuse me?" He asked, looking offended.

"You know, cause thats what you want most in life?" I asked, making everyone else laugh.