Chapter 10

Narrator's POV

As they ate in silence. Giyuu looked away from her while smiling and eating his food. Shinobu just enjoyed her food. Closing her eyes, savoring the taste while smiling. Giyuu put his finished food and waiting for her. While she's eating, Giyuu stared at her face in a cold expression. Shinobu noticed this.

"Is there something wrong with my face, Tomioka-san?" she asked curiously. He gave her no reply.

"Tomioka-san, please at least give me a 'yes' or 'no' answer. It's not that hard  you know" yet she didn't hear any response from him. Her eye twitched in annoyance. She faced him, showing her annoyance but he looked away from her.

"Let's go now, Kochou" she was irritated at his response but decided to follow him. While they're walking in the middle of the road, Shinobu stopped and hold his sleeve tighlty. Giyuu noticed this and his brows furrowed while looking at her. She was shivering from.... fear? He was confused but then he looked at where she was looking at. He sighed when he saw a cat sitting right in front of them, looking at them with a cute eyes like begging some food or company.

"Kochou, cats are not scary" he said.

"How am I supposed to believe that words of yours, huh? Tomioka-san" she said while shivering.

He sighed, "I'm going to prove it to you then" he said, grabbing her arm gently and walks towards the cat. He's not afraid of cats since they are adorable. He pick up the small cat in his arms and gently putting Shinobu's hand on it's head.

"If you want to let go, I'm afraid you can't because I'm not going to let go and break your jelly bones" he said. Shinobu was sweating, afraid getting bitten by the cat. When her hand reached its head, she froze and closed her eyes.

But Giyuu made her hand stroke the cat's head. Shinobu was surprised that the cat didn't bite her, she calmed down and made Giyuu what he wanted to do with her hand.

"See? I told you. I'm afraid of dogs but not to cats" he said while holding her hand.

"I'm just....." she muttered while blushing from embarrassment. Then suddenly, Giyuu chuckled. Shinobu was surprised and look at him, eyes widened. She can't believe what she just heard. He softly smiled at her, eyes closed.

'He smiled? Again? To be honest he's quite adora- no he's not' she thought, her cheeks flushed, butterflies filled her stomach. Her heart was beating so fast seeing him like this. But then he cutted her.

"Kochou, are you alright?" he asked, his eyes filled with concern and emotions. She can't utter a single word when she caught his eyes looking back at her purple orbs.

Giyuu was really confused at this girl in front of him. Yet, his heart raced once he stared at her purple orbs. Then, he smiled at her again.

'He smiled again?!' she mentally screamed. Then, she genuinely smile back to him, never minding their surroundings and touched hands.

The two smiled each other while the other two, just watching them from afar.

"Kyaaaahhh, Tomioka-kun is smiling, what do you think of his smile, Iguro-kun?" Mitsuri squealed while the snake pillar just stare at them.

"He's smiling? That's new" he said starts to walk towards them. But Mitsuri stopped him.

"What is it, Mitsuri? Can we stop them?" he said, seriously.

"Umm... No, just let them be, Iguro-kun. Let them enjoy their romantic moment" she said, face flushed. He gave in with a sigh. He went towards her, holding her hand and intertwining their fingers together. Mitsuri was shocked at his sudden gesture, her hand covered her mouth.

"Then, let's go and enjoy our moment too. I like it if it just the two of us" he said while looking away from her to hide his flushed cheeks.

"Kyaaaaahhhh!!! Really?" her right hand covered her face. He just nodded in response. She was grinning widely.

"Let's go" he secretly smiled behind his mask. They walked while holding each others hands, didn't want to let go.